LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-22-2011, 05:32 AM   #1
Intockatt

Default Ever flip through a magazine and see your dog in it ?
I was flipping through a local magazine ,Carmel magazine while waiting for my pizza and came across a picture of Zena in the article about the SPCA~s take the lead program.Here she is in the middle picture.

Old 01-22-2011, 05:48 AM   #2
ApporpSothe

Not sure if I would be glad, or ticked that I didn't know about it before hand... however, that being said, I know I'd be stoked that my dog was in the magazine.

I have been thumbing through the Dog Joy book and noticed one of the PBC members, GingerGirl's Ginger.... so stoked, that I bought the book based on Ginger being in it alone. I know the check out lady at Books A Million thought I was lying through my teeth when I told her I knew that dog..

Old 01-22-2011, 05:59 AM   #3
Agedprepdoock

so you're dog is in the middle pic? do you know who's the person with your dog? maybe they're the ones who gave the mag permission to use the pic???

no one ever barrows pix of my mutts lol

Old 01-22-2011, 06:10 AM   #4
Intockatt

I was proud and shocked that Zena was in there.Picture was when Zena was in the take the lead class.I thought it was kinda cool.I knew she came from the program.I guess she was on T.V. also before i got her as pet of the week.I got Zena after Reno picked her out online on pet finder.If it helps Amanda or the Monterey SPCA out They can use all the pics they want.

mollies nanna they both, Stacey and ginger are nice in person too!

Old 01-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #5
SkatrySkith

Well, it wasn't a book, but I found a picture of Lita, my catahoula / am. Bulldog (?) Mutt on a webpage from Google images. Same thing seems to be happening to quite a few people lately.

Reply to Thread New Thread