LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-03-2013, 07:02 AM   #1
Dweplyododo

Default My Loved Ones Sets were chance & Killed by Nashville Authorities
City police shot and killed my set of pit bulls on Monday March 7th once they got in a battle which led to the death of a woman's laboratory. Officers say as they came on the world, they then tazed our woman, Lady, then shot her the dogs showed aggression towards them and "approached" the officials, then shot our man, Razor, twice. NOT to people, even though my dogs had found aggression towards other large types before. I simply can't think what's happened and along with it, there's not been one little bit of press coverage over it! From when hole bulls "wrongfully" assault as the saying goes my dogs did my knowledge -- it's blasted on every paper and media route, but this time around there's perhaps not been a peep! Appears to me like some thing is wrong! We've not really been approached by local pet solutions! My dogs liked people, my neighbors might spend some time with both our dogs frequently without us even house, arriving our garden once they were on their athletes and only petting and caring on them, even with the youngster! The puppies lived with 2 cats, one which doesnt have paws and also with my now 3 month old child! They'd actually visited dog areas often before with each visit being successful and entertaining until still another big dog would approach featuring them aggression, then they'd be quick to safeguard eachother. I know there possibly isnt anything that can be achieved, I just desired to share my story as my loved ones is really devastated, every day I just keep thinking they're likely to come home, then I've to tell myself that I'll never see them again!

Reply to Thread New Thread