LOGO
USA Politics
USA political debate

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
radikal

Default Osama is an Amazon critic
http://blog.camera.org/archives/2009...orist_end.html

Osama Bin Readin! (Terrorist Endorses Texts by Carter, Walt and Mearsheimer)

Some writers get all the luck!
Really.

How unfair is this? Osama Bin Laden (or someone who pretends to be him) has endorsed Jimmy Carter's Palestine Peace Not Apartheid and The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy by John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt.

According to an entry in the New York Times' blog Bin Laden (or some fascimile thereof) recently issued a tape in which he exhorts his listeners to read the texts mentioned above along with a few other books, stating: “After you read the suggested books, you will know the truth, and you will be greatly shocked by the scale of concealment that has been exercised on you.”

Speaking of concealment, where you been hidin', Mr. Bin Laden? Did you order these texts through Amazon Prime or through your Kindle? Does Amazon charge extra for shipping to an undisclosed location?

Fortunately, Bin Laden didn't restrict his praise to literary giants, but also encouraged his listeners to read a lesser-known text entitled “The Apology of a Hired Killer,” which apparently is a reference to a text titled Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins.

Old 09-17-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
Raj_Copi_Jin

I heard about this on the radio yesterday, and I am still shaking my head. Mr. noodlespine Jimme, who couldn't get anything right is all the sudden being endorsed by this criminal coward. Something smells fishy.
It wouldn't surprise me if many of the Saudi donors to the Carter Center are also supporters of Al Qaeda.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #3
MannoFr

It wouldn't surprise me if many of the Saudi donors to the Carter Center are also supporters of Al Qaeda.
Maybe the Carter Center will put up a special plaque honoring al Qaeda's contributions. Bin Ladin would be proud. Maybe he'll get a Lifetime of Achievement award from the center?

Old 09-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #4
S.T.D.

Are you sure OBL isn't Rush Limbaugh in disguise?...
Only if he is using one of those mirrors that make you look much thinner!

Old 09-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #5
LottiFurmann

He's really going to sink any Democratic Party chance for the next one, as if there was one even at this point.... LOL.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:55 PM   #6
S.T.D.

Are you sure OBL isn't Rush Limbaugh in disguise? I'm expecting him next to say he endorses Nancy Pelosi and Sotomayor. For a guy whose probably been dead for several years, he certainly has a lot to say.
OBL isn't Rush Limbaugh. Far from it. OBL is more like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Let's see. If there was an Islamic/Sharia plan to take over JudeoChristian America, what would be some of the steps?

• Outlaw weapons in private hands?
  • Outlaw the display of the US Flag?
  • Control the news?
  • Weaken America's economy by over-spending by trillions?
  • Weaken the US Dollar?
  • Put Border Guards in jail, allowing illegal Islamic infiltration?
  • Provide protection for Illegal Immigrants?
  • Allow large foreign trucks, capable of carrying large weapons, to enter America's highways?
  • Get a pro-Muslim President?
  • Elect corrupt, inept Politicians?
  • Demonize Christians and Jews?
    But..... use Christian and Jewish Kapos in high levels of government as willing subterfuges.
  • Protect Muslims?
  • Rid the Middle East of Christians and Jews?
  • Take control over America's institutions, such as health care, education, judicial?
  • Take control over the public's sexual freedom
    Throughout the Muslim World(s), governments control sexual freedom from birth to death. Muslim women cover themselves to look more like caged parrots, rather than human women. Muslim men are taught to hate others and if they want sexual freedom, they must first have their testicles blown off while trying to dismember and murder innocents. Sad, to say, most in the Muslim World(s) fall for this mind-numbing government propaganda and brainwashing! ps: It's not funny to victims of the so-called moderate, peaceful Islamic religion.
  • Rid the world of Iranian Sharia Muslims' worst enemy, Iraq's Saddam Hussein!
  • Allow Iranian Sharia Muslims to GET THE BOMB!

Does not look good for either America, Israel or the Free World, does it?!

Old 10-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #7
tgs

Are you sure OBL isn't Rush Limbaugh in disguise? I'm expecting him next to say he endorses Nancy Pelosi and Sotomayor. For a guy whose probably been dead for several years, he certainly has a lot to say.

Then may be it was some other Islamic guy.... who cares.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:38 AM   #8
9mm_fan

If Osama bin Laden is Rush Limbaugh, then Rosie O'Donnel is Mike Huckabee.
I started thinking about this... and decided it's one of those existential answers no human should actually know... kinda like looking into the Ark of the Covenant in Indiana Jones

Reply to Thread New Thread