LOGO
USA Politics
USA political debate

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-02-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
tgs

Default New Executive Order.
Again, if you have fears about who might want to come, consider why an Hamas Islamist from Gaza would want to come to America. Their stated cause exists inside Gaza. They are willing to blow themselves up to defend territory right there, not in America. There is no way they could strengthen their cause by leaving. So the very ones you are the most afraid of coming over are the least likely to want to leave. Wrong!!! These mohammediens will blow themselves up for their causes no matter which country they have entered. A bit like the ones who have already done so, both in America and Britain in the name of the Allah.

Old 09-02-2009, 10:44 AM   #2
tgs

There are hundreds of thousands of Palestinians living in the US today. They don't explode.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #3
tgs

I asked you before to explain to me why you find the word mohammedien offensive but you ignored my request, so I am to assume that the reason it becomes offensive is no more than all the other things which mohammediens will find fault with, 'We dont like it, so you are a racist and bigot' thats how it normally works in the UK.
Very simple. I'm sorry if I neglected to clarify this. The unforgivable sin in Islam is shirk (worshipping something other than God). And actually, as a former Christian I can relate this to the first commandment of the Bible Ex20:3-5. In Islam, the declaration of faith is "There is no God but God and Muhammad is His servant and His messenger." That declaration is contained in the call to prayer. So forget about being a bigot, to imply that Islam is a religion about Muhammad and not a religion about God is as incorrect as to call a Jew an idol worshipper. Now, if it were simply incorrect, that'd be one thing, but it is deliberately incorrect and dismissive in a way that attempts to make our monotheism sound like a personality cult. It bears mentioning that one of the articles of faith among Muslims is belief in the prophetS. My daughter came back from her Sunday school yesterday telling us how she learned about the story of Joseph (SAW). You can stick your fingers in your ears and pretend that we worship Muhammad (SAW) or the moon or whatever. But the fact is, Islam is a monotheist religion that recognizes the Creator as infinitely more powerful and important than any mortal including Muhammad. Otherwise Muhammad (SAW) would not be His servant. The Creator of the Universe isn't servant to anyone or anything.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
Lt_Apple

Where exactly have I spewed bile ?

Reply to Thread New Thread