LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-15-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
ButKnillinoi

Default Husband films housewife, 61, forced to have sex with strangers
KUALA LUMPUR: A 61-year-old housewife claims that her impotent husband hired foreign workers from nearby rubber estates to have sex with her while he filmed the event in their home in Sarawak.

She said that for the last four years, she had been forced to sleep with about 50 foreigners while her 66-year-old retiree husband ‘directed’ the sex styles.

When she had first balked at the idea, her husband beat her up and she gave in. But she drew the line when he asked her to have sex with two men at the same time. Fortunately, she said, her husband di not force her to do that.

She said she went along with her husband’s wish because she did not want her aged and sick parents to worry about her.

But, one day, she could no longer stand the “crazy acts” and ran away from her home in Sarawak on March 6.

She crossed the South China Sea to seek help from MCA Public Services and Complaints Bureau chief Datuk Michael Chong on Monday.

The woman, identified only as Chia, said she married the widower, from the same village, 12 years ago.

“He treated me well and loves me very much until he started having erection problems four years ago,’’ he said.

After that, he began hiring foreign workers, mostly Indonesians, from the nearby rubber estates to have sex with her.

In return, the husband would buy the workers beer or pay for their cellphone usage.

“He wanted to see me having sex with other men.

“He would tell me what styles he wanted for that day and recorded the acts,’’ she told the press conference.

“At the beginning, he only wanted me to do it once a month but eventually, he became very aggressive.

“Since two years ago, he got me at least five men a month,’’ she said.

Chia said she could no longer withstand it and ran away from home two days after her last “act” on March 4.

She is currently seeking shelter at a friend’s home.

“I am very scared and do not want to go home,’’ she said, adding she was also worried that the husband would expose the “films” publicly.

Chong said he would help Chia seek legal advice on the matter.

Reply to Thread New Thread