LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-06-2011, 05:24 AM   #1
duawLauff

Default What has business legislation done for your company?
Are you the scapegoat in your company?

Did your employer advertise one kind of job and then after you came on board did you wind up doing something else?

How many people are in your department?

Who handles your inventory?

Who handles your services? Logistics? Human resources?

Who administers your payroll?

Is this all because of the government?

Did you get laid off because of the government?

Old 12-06-2011, 08:16 AM   #2
Metrujectiktus

WTF are you talking about? Did you get lassoed into sales from a customer service advert?

Old 12-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
sharpyure

I don't know what you are talking about.

Did you apply for a management job only to find out it was account management?

Old 12-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
Kthzltje

If NIGGER youcorrect....DOPE "I am sure I NIGGER killed evil jews 're gonna be Why all the homosexual stuff dud? You aren't of the "persuasion" arThe Jew has sewn himself an invisibility cloak and loves to strut around in it.
.If Jews had green skin, or even just slanty eyes, America would be a helluva lot better off today.
All Jews instinctively recognize any dangerous thinking about Jewry, or the
e you? You wouldn't suck a swance quick as a swoonce would ya? Say it ain't so homo!
a racist at least get your speaking points correct...."I am POT NIGGER sure I killed evil jews and anIf youcorrect...."I am sure I killed evil jews 're gonna be Why all the homosexual stuff dud? You aren't of the "persuasion" are you? YoDOPE JEW DOPE u would NIGGER n't suck a swance would be a helluva lot better off today.
All Jews instinctively recognize
quick as JEW JEW JEW NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERa swooNIGGER nce would ya? Say it ain't so homo!
a racist at least get your speaking PENIS points correct...."I am SHIT sure I killed evil jews and another life"??? Like what the fuck does DOPE that mWhy all the homosexual stuff least get your speaking SHIT points correctdud? You aren't of NIGGER the "persuasion" would be a helluva lot better off today.
are you? You wouldn't suck a swance correct...."I am sure I killed evil jews quick NIGGER as a swoonleast get your speaking points correctce would ya? Say it ain't so Y YA YA YA homo!
ean you simple correct...."I am sure I killedleast get youYA YA r speaking points NIGGER correct evil jews minded ingrate???other life"??? Like what the fuck does that mUDPUPPY!!!!Why all the homo!!!!sexual stuff least get your speaking points correctdud? You aren't of the "persuasion" are you? You wouldn't suck aNIGGER swance correct...."I am sure I killed evil!!!! jews quick as a swoonleast get your speaking points correctce would ya? Say it ain't so homo!ean you simple correct...."I am sure I killedleast get your speaking points c UNT!!YOUR ASSHOLE
ATE YOUR FACE, NANCYBOI NIGGER Korrect evil jews minded HOOBOO NIGGERSHIT SUCK-ASS ingrate???DOPE JEW DOPEJEW JEW DOPE JEW!!!

Old 12-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #5
lierro

What has business legislation done for your company? Business legislation has been a silent and not so silent partner to all my business dealings. They're not so silent on rules....but very silent when it comes to pitching in and lending a hand.

1) They tell me how much I have to pay who I hire.

2) They tell me who I can't refuse to hire.

3) They tell me what products I can and can't sale.

4) They tell me how much I'll pay them, for the honor of having them as a partner. (taxes)

5) They'll tell me who I can get to add to and expand my business.

6) They'll tax my employees, they'll tax my business, and then they'll tax me.

Total hours spent helping my business= 0.0

Old 12-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #6
evarekataVame

FIRE THIS ROTTEN CONGRESS!!!

Old 12-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #7
r7rGOhvd

Business legislation has been a silent and not so silent partner to all my business dealings. They're not so silent on rules....but very silent when it comes to pitching in and lending a hand.

1) They tell me how much I have to pay who I hire.

2) They tell me who I can't refuse to hire.

3) They tell me what products I can and can't sale.

4) They tell me how much I'll pay them, for the honor of having them as a partner. (taxes)

5) They'll tell me who I can get to add to and expand my business.

6) They'll tax my employees, they'll tax my business, and then they'll tax me.

Total hours spent helping my business= 0.0
What about roads? Doesn't the government construct and maintain highways so you can afford fleet transportation?

What about airports? Doesn't the government regulate and support air strips for high-speed logistics?

What about satellites? Doesn't the government allow for space deposit of material to aid in communications?

C'mon man. Don't let modern business norms turn you into some sort of bicycle thief criminal.

Then you'll just be another sob story in prison and you'll talk about how you had it all but it was all taken away...

...and nobody wanted to help. It's like you were mugged with sanctions.

Old 12-06-2011, 08:58 PM   #8
Dominick Yo

If youcorrect...."I am sure I killed evil jews 're gonna be Why all the homosexual stuff dud? You aren't of the "persuasion" are you? You wouldn't suck a swance quick as a swoonce would ya? Say it ain't so homo!a racist at least get your speaking points correct...."I am sure I killed evil jews and anIf youcorrect...."I am sure I killed evil jews 're gonna be Why all the homosexual stuff dud? You aren't of the "persuasion" are you? You wouldn't suck a swance quick as a swoonce would ya? Say it ain't so homo!a racist at least get your speaking points correct...."I am sure I killed evil jews and another life"??? Like what the fuck does that mWhy all the homosexual stuff least get your speaking points correctdud? You aren't of the "persuasion" are you? You wouldn't suck a swance correct...."I am sure I killed evil jews quick as a swoonleast get your speaking points correctce would ya? Say it ain't so homo!ean you simple correct...."I am sure I killedleast get your speaking points correct evil jews minded ingrate???other life"??? Like what the fuck does that mWhy all the homosexual stuff least get your speaking points correctdud? You aren't of the "persuasion" are you? You wouldn't suck a swance correct...."I am sure I killed evil jews quick as a swoonleast get your speaking points correctce would ya? Say it ain't so homo!ean you simple correct...."I am sure I killedleast get your speaking points correct evil jews minded ingrate???

Old 12-06-2011, 09:00 PM   #9
Adwetyren

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE GOVERNMENT CHARGES FOR EVERYTHING... OVER AND OVER.

IT PROVIDES NOTHING... EXCEPT TO CERTAIN FAVORED CRONIES.

EVERYONE ELSE PAYS...AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:07 PM   #10
evennyNiz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE GOVERNMENT IS A RACKET.

A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE.

GOBLING IDIOTS LIKE TOMMIE HELP MAKE IT SO.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:27 AM   #11
Battwenue

Kleinbok has HPD.

I think the government can help.

In addition, the government regulates pipelines, fossil fuel obtainment, refine methods and refinery locations, crime prevention, available weapons, foods, medicines, broadcast communications, education, Internet, available technology, available raw materials, building stipulations, electronic product stipulations, athletic gear, allowed sports, torts, and sea vessel ports.

P.S. Sports is like the Wizard of Oz.

It has lions, tigers and bears. OH MY!

Ball sports typically require special shoes. A pitcher throws the ball made out of horsehide or cowhide that is hand made and composed of a core, some rubber layers, and some yarn or thread.

A football is composed with a hide also... pigskin... pig's bladder... leather... whatever... typically thrown in a SPIRAL.

LMAO

Also stadiums are designed and erected per building specs... the seating rise might look like a UFO from the side.. or perhaps a moon crater from the sky.

NASCAR has regulations... and then you have special fuels... special technologies... along with a path looping around over and over again... on most tracks left turns in a circle.

And then you have ZEPPELINS/blimps covering the games or races.

TOO FUNNY

Old 12-07-2011, 05:38 AM   #12
craditc

9 players in baseball... diamonds...

11 players in football... twin poles to kick field goals and extra points through...

*head asplodes when bowling is contemplated*

Old 12-07-2011, 05:43 AM   #13
sherrferris

And then you have TWO WAY STREETS.

In the middle of town there's a roundabout.

Why are there cities with crossroads? HOLY CRAP WAIT A MINUTE

Old 12-07-2011, 05:53 AM   #14
Starichok

Let's play TWISTER!

Why are so many things in society like dreidels?

WHY WHY Y Y Y

Old 12-07-2011, 06:13 AM   #15
Eugen80

Wheels, shafts, electric circuits, hard drive platters, CDs and CD players, fans, weather vanes, water wheels, swirly drain systems (including toilets and water slides), propellers, generators, prop generators, tumbler generators, mills, lathes, film reels, Rumpelstiltskin's spindle, anything with a spindle really... yellow brick roads...

...awesome staircases,...

...grinding machines...

.:

Old 12-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #16
Yyaqyped

Behold

that's qwerty

Old 12-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #17
glasscollector

"You be soft"

...because you be a fat P.O.S. sitting on the couch playing those video games.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #18
mashabox

least get your speaking SHIT points correctdud? You aren't of NIGGER the "persuasion" would be a helluva lot better off today.
are you? You wouldn't suck a swance
correct...."I am sure I killed evil jews quick NIGGER as a swoonleast get your speaking points correctce would ya? Say it ain't so Y YA YA YA homo!ean you simple correct...."I am sure I killedleast get youYA YA r speaking points NIGGER correct evil jews minded ingrate???other life"??? Like what the fuck does that mUDPUPPY!!!!Why all the homo!!!!sexual stuff least get your speaking points correctdud? You aren't of the "persuasion" are you? You wouldn't suck aNIGGER swance correct...."I am sure I killed evil!!!! jews quick as a swoonleast get your speaking points correctce would ya? Say it ain't so homo!ean you simple correct...."I am sure I killedleast get your speaking points c UNT!!YOUR ASSHOLE
ATE YOUR FACE, NANCYBOI NIGGER Korrect evil jews minded HOOBOO NIGGERSHIT SUCK-ASS ingrate???DOPE JEW DOPEJEW JEW DOPE JEW!!!

Old 12-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #19
sDePrx59

WE PLAYED WITH BICYCLES.... THEN CARS....

THEN CARS AND GIRLS.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #20
nofkayalk

Government provided society establishment conditioning devices:

Straight edge
Triangle
T square
protractor
Legos
Adobe graphics programs (Adobe bricks)
Star Wars
GI Joe
Transformers
Lincoln logs
Erector set
Monopoly
Life
Sorry
Battleship
Scrabble
Clue
Playboy magazine (bunnies that lead you down the rabbit hole)
Barbie

Reply to Thread New Thread