View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #19
bixlewlyimila

The fact that you take your dog to a dog park tells me you do not want to listen to the advice of the experienced. So why bother asking. Obviously you will ignore what you don't want to hear.
its not that i would ignore it...i dont have a choice. I dont have a big backyard at this time so i take her to the park so that she can run around and exercise.

the question is not if they are going to fight it is when are they going to fight? ALLWAYS EXPECT A BULLDOG TO FIGHT. having two DA dogs in one home can be done but it takes a lot of hard work. as far as your dog not even grownling at another dog some bulldogs take a few years before they turn hot. so don't let that be a huge factor in the choice you make.
This is where im confused...i understand that they may all derive from the BULLDOG...but she's an american staffordshire terrier. From everything that was presented to me and that ive researched they are not as likely to show aggression. Again, i would love to have a big yard for her to run around and have it for herself along with maybe another dog but at this time i do not have this.