View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
Kristoferson

Its not a matter of apologizing... its a matter of actually believing what you typed...

Chaining makes a dog aggressive... thats complete and utter bullcrap.... its something that PETA and the HSUS claim.. but have no evidence to back it up.

And lastly... would you rather be outside on a chain where you can run around and get some fresh air... pee and poop at your leisure... or in a box just barely big enough for you to stand up and turn around in?

I work 12 hours a day.... if I crated all my dogs they would spend the better part of the day cooped up in a tiny little crate not able to do anything. On a chain they get plenty of exercise, have water all day, proper housing and shade... and they aren't aggressive one bit.

Why do you think it is so easy for dog thieves to steal APBTs? They aren't breaking into houses to steal them... they steal them right off the chain. Simply because they are so friendly!

I dont understand why they are on a chain....do you not realize how aggressive this could make a dog...buy a crate and bring them in..problem solved
Ok I will address the issue then..i would invest in an outside kennel if your landlord will allow you to

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

i did try to edit and delete that first message when i realized it wasn't helpul but didn' know how to do that.sorry