View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 02:52 AM   #11
JohnMaltczevitch

He does look really sweet, especially in your profile picture with the other dog - female?- but I reckon you really can't ever tell unless they're yours lol. Definitely sucks about not being able to show him, he'd be awesome in the show ring Im sure, and I don't think the ADBA shows are any better, I've heard they can be unorganized too. Take him by Hollywood, and Im sure he'll a get a part in a movie!
I know my RE male Gator is starting to get aggresive towards other dogs who he hasn't been raised around, hell he's rolled a couple of stray dogs that have come through the yard. And they say a bully is supposed to be much more calm natured, and not so much DA but I'll be damned if any of mine ain't torwards other dogs.
Yep, that's my female. The more calm natured thing is bullshit. At least with my 2 and your Gator. I have HEARD though.. the older RE blood, which both of mine are, can be really hot. Hotter than the other bully lines, because it isn't as watered down and is closer to the original APBT. Hey, I don't know how right that is.. but that's what my dad's friend told me, lol.