View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 10:51 PM   #19
Adiamant

Animal Communicators?

At breakfast today, I asked my dog what he thought about Animal Communicators and if he would be willing to go to one together. Needless to say he seemed put off and irritated by the question. Maybe it was because I interrupted his morning cup of coffee while he was in the middle of an interesting news article, nonetheless, he put down the paper and said this, "why are you humans always trying to talk to us? Look, just stop trying so hard, geez, we are not that complicated. Just feed me, exercise me, let me sleep, and occasionally hump that cute standard poodle next door with the fancy hairdo and I'll be happy. Enough of your stupid psychobabble, as it gives me a headache. I have better things to do with my time. Now excuse me while I lick my ass, and can you get me another cup of coffee? Lighter on the sugar, please?"

Needless to say I felt pretty stupid for trying to have a serious discussion with my dog over breakfast, and was a upset about being dismissed so curtly.He did mumble something about a desire to study 14th century architecture when he could find some spare time, after he finishes re-landscaping the back yard. Maybe when he is less distracted, I can readdress the subject with him as it seems a little more insight into his attitude would be helpful. I feel we are growing apart recently, which I can only attribute to the fact that we just don't talk as much anymore. Therapy or counseling might help if I could just get him to see that and go with me. I heard of a great animal communicator who only charges $175 per hour, though I would pay anything if she could help us get our relationship back on the right track.