View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:58 PM   #15
AffipgyncDync

MBR, theres this handy dandy button called ignore. Feel free to ignore those who add nothing to your surfing experience.

I think youre doing right by socializing your pup, whether its a bully or an apbt.

Also, we have a section here dedicated to the American Bully, you just need to get permission to join, which cuts down on the bashing. Please pm Shon or Vicki for permission.
You're awesome. Thank you. I had no idea about ignore.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Unfortunately people register their American Bullies as APBT. So just because her papers say she is an APBT doesn't mean she is.
Right. I was just saying that me, a nubie-brand new guy, would probably think that if somebody gave him a Camaro and the title said, "Camaro" he would probably think joining a Camaro chat group would be okay. Turns out he joined the classic car camaro group (even though it's titled CAMAROCHAT.COM) and they somehow have people on the site that hate any 2nd, 3rd, or 4th gen Camaros.

Well I have to go take my dog to the vet now. Maybe when I get back people will have read the original post and posted similar stories....probably not though. Have a good day.