View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 02:56 AM   #5
Leczyslaw

I'm too chicken to keep their collars off in their crate just in case a natural disaster happens and they wind up with no identification on them. Whose phsycho?

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Yikes!

Growing up, my parents used choke chain collars on their golden and husky. One day my stepdad heard a huge commotion outside and the 2 dogs had gotten entangled on the choke collars and they were strangling each other to death. All the neighbors came rushing into our fence trying to get them untangled as they were literally choking to death. A neighbor came over with wire cutters just in the nick of time.
OMG. Chokers and banned from this house. My son's dad's bitch got all worked up over a dog and lunged on leash and the choker LOCKED. Seriously. He couldn't loosen it and she was turning blue and going down for the count. He FINALLY got it off and threw the damn thing into the lake. We got all wide nylon buckle collars for the dogs and that's all they wear.