View Single Post
Old 11-20-2001, 05:22 PM   #1
Big A

Administrator
Default Dating a hooker!!!!
I can't believe it!! First off here's a little history....I have had a steady girlfriend for over 4yrs....but I always fool around on the side....I like to call the other girlst the RIGettes! Anyway I have been dating this one broad on the side for about 6 months...hottest girl you could imagine...she does modeling for underwear etc. and has been on a few local commercials. Anyway Iwas talking to her the other night and she told me she had to tell me something...Turns out she works at a local RUB & TUG.....Executive bath and spa they call it!!LOL! At first I was like HOLY SHIT YOUR A SLUT!!!! but after the initial shock I didn't seem to mind this is why:I can continue to see her and never commit cause I can always use the ole "your a whore, why would I get serious with you" Her "WORK" is having a christmas party shortly and she wants me to attend/thumb/ Now that could be fun!!!!!Also she treats me like gold...buys me shit, makes me dinners, etc.Plus she is actually a really nice person.Now do you guys think I'm crazy for keeping her around??? She swears the farthest they go at her place is just hand-jobs....so it's not like she's a street hooker!?! It really shocked me to find this out cause she's really a classy girl normally, she wears the most expensive clothes and never dresses revealing even though she's got a body almost evry girl would die for. So what's your opinions boys??? Keep her or toss her?