View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
frkksptn

Default the Bachelor and BB - how will you charge these displays?
THE BACHELOR - FUN OR LEGAL call heavy to me, call me foolish, foolish and a suffering, but unlike Gavin Henson, thank god I'm not too useless. Getting a companion is difficult, It's saturated in troubles, as both sex's will discover out, its rife with invisible casualty's. So just how would you meet, Your perfect lover is found by and, Would you merely put up your personal display, or go clubbing, and see each morning who you find. Where i went wrong i now see, for i played the overall game with immediate satisfaction, It have been worked by gavin out, the long game may succeed and will not result in treatment. why did theJoe negotiate, when I possibly could have selected the product of the harvest, I possibly could have experienced any hair co-lour,shape,size,or era, Gavin is training theJoe just how to store. The same as your government, More blunder has been done one by ch5, The Bachelor and bb have common ground, they equally deserve to be right here. (I'm CERTAIN MANY NUMBER THEJOE WITH THIS FORUM TODAY AND RELIZE I'm An ENORMOUS BB Lover, WELL WHICH WAS UNTILL CH5 RUINED THE DISPLAY I LIVE FOR. ANYWAY I WAS SEEING THE BACHELOR ON CH5 AND I SWARE TO GOD I'm PERHAPS not KIDDING HOWEVER THEY REALLY SHOULD KIND THERE REVEALS OUT. AFTER DISPLAY THE DISGRACEFUL BB AND TODAY THIS THEY MUST BE SHUT DOWN - SERVING ANYBODY AND I MEAN ANYBODY ACCEPT ME OR DO YOU CONSIDER I've A BB IN MY OWN BONET LOL )