View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #9
CFstantony

I asked whether it is racist according to media definitions, not your own. According to you barely anything is racist, but its another thing, I would appreciate you to consider this point.
you do know that most things are racist according to the media definitions, so why ask something as obvious ?

In my opinion he is slightly racist, more patronising, arrogant and at least blunt, but according to media definitions, it is racism, I believe. look at it through his eyes please:

He is a negro and is used to preferred treatment in the modern Europe, especially given the fact how paranoid the UEFA can be about "racism", I thought every football game in Europe starts with some anti racist garbage message from that organisation, so its natural that the brain of that negro has accepted his own existence as a member of an endangered specie, and in that video he could be simply pointing out that things are different in Ukraine (he probably also mentions Poland somewhere, otherwise this topic would have never existed).
I think this Sol or something is a product of the modern European society, and his comments are the result of him being a product.