View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 03:05 PM   #11
bixlewlyimila

There is no correlation between Haplogroup and Race. A negroe can be R1b, a Indian can be E-V13. Im 13% Southasian on Dienekes a little more than half of the two Romanian Samples with 25% who Dienekes believes to be Gypsies. I think so too because im 9/16 Gypsy and have the half of them so they must be pure Gypsies. Jatts have around 30% Southasian. I read a post of Dienekes that he discovered a new CSA component (Western Asian+European) which he think corresponds to ANI (Ancestral Northindian) so i wrote him a Email if he can tell me how much of that i am. Im around 20% Western Asian which is probably from my indian side too. You see im more than half Indian.
I think the haplogroups can tell you alot about ancestry actually. The concept of race is just a way to tell some specific physical features nothing else. What really matters is DNA ancestry. If you got a cultural connection to India in some way then you can call yourself indian or whatever. Do you speak hindi, bengali, tamil or any other indian language?