LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
NofFoomiTot

Default The Cinderella Story: Life Behind Bars
Spain has a well earned reputation of giving birth to fanatics. There was Torquemada, Millan Astray, and the lesser known Cinderella, our beloved forum poster. Many of you who happened to come across her may have thought she was the cleaning lady at the forum but she's in fact a poster. You don't see her often. She posts 99% of her thousand or so posts within the same few threads she has made that 97% of posters don't bother to read unless they like watching me make fun of someone for comic relief. She is, however, one of our own and as one of our I don't think she should be limited to just a few bat-shit crazy threads. I want her to expand her mind by taking in the aromas, sights, and sounds of ABF.

"But Anodyne," you say, "how do we draw out an obviously socially awkward and emotionally unstable woman from her comfort zone?"

With candy, of course. Unfortunately I ate all the candy.

The alternative to candy is to make her feel at home first. Gradually make her feel comfortable in a new environment. She looks all around ABF and it's just so new and shinny that she can't help but tremble. There is so much to take in. Learning the English language has brought her many gifts like not having to read subtitles or listen to crappy voice overs to American films but there is too much to take in all at one time. It's like a roller coaster ride for her and the roller coaster is named ABF.

Being the considerate person that I am I shall take it upon myself to make her feel at home. I just ask that none of the other posters startle her by asking uncomfortable questions, such as "Who are you? You post here? Huh... I thought you were Sean's girlfriend. That's what he kept telling us" or "hey, miss... you need to stop shouting like a lunatic. Our own lunatics here don't shout and so please follow their example. Hmm.... didn't you get banned? Okay, honey... lets see some ID." Now you all know who she is and so there is no excuse for similar awkward moments.

So now I can make Cinderella comfortable. My early attempts involving poking her with a stick to get her out more and enjoy the forum was poorly thought out. I have found a better way to socialize Cinderella with normal people, not unlike like yourselves.

The question on the tip of everyone's tongue now is how are you going to do it, Anodyne?!

Well, what makes Cinderella comfortable? Bold letters made large and underlined. Absurd claims made that she has no evidence for. Repeating those same absurd claims weeks after they were shown to be absurd as if nothing had ever happened. Silly ways of expressing herself that can't be completely blamed on her translating her thoughts directly from Catalan to English. The cherry on top is a fanatical style that makes all the ladies in the psych ward go ga-ga for Cinder!

So on to my goal of drawing her out of a self imposed seclusion in a few theads.

Okay... something that she is familiar with... what would that be? Ah, an absurd claim that can't be supported.

In Barcelona, the 99% of jailed people is foreigner... including Spanish! Who are you going to fool? Catalan is not heard in prisons... I think that Catalonia of the thirties was a peaceful place...
Check.

Now make her feel comfortable by discussing the subject with her but in a way that would put her at ease. I must draw from previous experiences. It has to be done right or she'll never come out.

Breathe in.... breathe out....

You say dumb thing. 99% of of jailed people in Barcelona is foreigner? Ha!

You show how you know!
You know pull my leg. It sad story

Old 05-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
truttyMab

Oh man this is going to be one of the best threads ever

Old 05-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
Koayrbzh

Poor Cinderella is now the target of Anodyns obsessive ways...

Old 05-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #4
Pelefaifs

I can't help but agree with him in how hilariously obsessive she must sound speaking irl just like she posts.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
Boveosteors

Cinderellla is hilarious in all her fanaticm and foremost it gives a platform and inspiration to have some good fun from Anodyne, ike this thread and when he put big font?!?

Old 05-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #6
Elissetecausa

You not now. You make thread about man who neg rep you and you shout me obsessive? You go back to crazy magic powers, wizard. You not pull my leg!

It sad story.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:00 AM   #7
Everwondopedo

Well, I didn't expect this thread and must say that I'm fucking upset. I will answer some things...

Firstly, I only use Google Translator to concrete words. In fact, my English has improved a lot... I have a personal English teacher once a week and I'm reading advanced English books from Oxford University.

I have passed from writting stupid words into writting without even using the Translator (as I said, just from time to time).

Secondly, you may be "superior" than me. You may have a great job, talk English like a native one and have a relationship. The things I envy. And what do you mean? Maybe you're not so "perfect" as you seem at first sight and you have the need to ridiculize the others to feel you well.

Thirdly, you should know that people with mental problems have arrived too far. For example, Lenin (as obsessed with the revolution as I am with the love for my country).

Fourthly, I give you a gift:

EDITED AND ERASED

Old 05-06-2012, 05:04 AM   #8
emuffette

Spain has a well earned reputation of giving birth to fanatics. There was Torquemada, Millan Astray, and the lesser known Cinderella, our beloved forum poster. Many of you who happened to come across her may have thought she was the cleaning lady at the forum but she's in fact a poster. You don't see her often. She posts 99% of her thousand or so posts within the same few threads she has made that 97% of posters don't bother to read unless they like watching me make fun of someone for comic relief. She is, however, one of our own and as one of our I don't think she should be limited to just a few bat-shit crazy threads. I want her to expand her mind by taking in the aromas, sights, and sounds of ABF.

"But Anodyne," you say, "how do we draw out an obviously socially awkward and emotionally unstable woman from her comfort zone?"

With candy, of course. Unfortunately I ate all the candy.

The alternative to candy is to make her feel at home first. Gradually make her feel comfortable in a new environment. She looks all around ABF and it's just so new and shinny that she can't help but tremble. There is so much to take in. Learning the English language has brought her many gifts like not having to read subtitles or listen to crappy voice overs to American films but there is too much to take in all at one time. It's like a roller coaster ride for her and the roller coaster is named ABF.

Being the considerate person that I am I shall take it upon myself to make her feel at home. I just ask that none of the other posters startle her by asking uncomfortable questions, such as "Who are you? You post here? Huh... I thought you were Sean's girlfriend. That's what he kept telling us" or "hey, miss... you need to stop shouting like a lunatic. Our own lunatics here don't shout and so please follow their example. Hmm.... didn't you get banned? Okay, honey... lets see some ID." Now you all know who she is and so there is no excuse for similar awkward moments.

So now I can make Cinderella comfortable. My early attempts involving poking her with a stick to get her out more and enjoy the forum was poorly thought out. I have found a better way to socialize Cinderella with normal people, not unlike like yourselves.

The question on the tip of everyone's tongue now is how are you going to do it, Anodyne?!

Well, what makes Cinderella comfortable? Bold letters made large and underlined. Absurd claims made that she has no evidence for. Repeating those same absurd claims weeks after they were shown to be absurd as if nothing had ever happened. Silly ways of expressing herself that can't be completely blamed on her translating her thoughts directly from Catalan to English. The cherry on top is a fanatical style that makes all the ladies in the psych ward go ga-ga for Cinder!

So on to my goal of drawing her out of a self imposed seclusion in a few theads.

Okay... something that she is familiar with... what would that be? Ah, an absurd claim that can't be supported.

Check.

Now make her feel comfortable by discussing the subject with her but in a way that would put her at ease. I must draw from previous experiences. It has to be done right or she'll never come out.

Breathe in.... breathe out....

You say dumb thing. 99% of of jailed people in Barcelona is foreigner? Ha!

You show how you know!
You know pull my leg. It sad story
You have gone to far. You are acting like a jerk. I reported you and I hope you get banned.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:10 AM   #9
forumsfavoriteall

You have gone to far. You are acting like a jerk. I reported you and I hope you get banned.
I have acted like a jerk too in this forum with this image of ETA's attack. I'm going to erase it, otherwise I could have problems with the forum or even the the spanish Police...

THANKS!

Old 05-06-2012, 05:11 AM   #10
TOOGUEITEME

Well, I didn't expect this thread and must say that I'm fucking upset. I will answer some things...

Firstly, I only use Google Translator to concrete words. In fact, my English has improved a lot... I have a personal English teacher once a week and I'm reading advanced English books from Oxford University.
Once a week? You said you were in a class.

What advanced English books from Oxford University are you reading?

I'm sure I'll get banned for occasionally being a jerk while you, with your short history here devoid of content and constant flaming, is exactly what this forum needs.

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 21:26 ----------

I have acted like a jerk too in this forum with this image of ETA's attack. I'm going to erase it, otherwise I could have problems with the forum or even the the spanish Police...

THANKS!
You've posted similar photos before and you're not in trouble. Stop exaggerating your nonsense. You're much more likely to get in trouble if you make a Nazi website in Spain. I know one guy in Barcelona was arrested for promoting Nazism. He's a bookstore owner and an acquaintance or friend of David Duke. I believe inviting David Duke to give a speech was the final straw for the police.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:29 AM   #11
Edqpdnuu

Once a week? You said you were in a class.

What advanced English books from Oxford University are you reading?
On the one hand, I was going to a class for Access to University where English was a subject.
On the other one, I have a personal teacher from London.

I've just read Bride's price and Far from Madding Crowd and I'm trying to read Cold Comfort Farm (I have to look for the dictionary all the time but I'm doing my best to have very, very good English skills).

By the way, in this forum there is some people with a worse English than mine (a ridiculous "Spanglish") but you don't mention to him. Why?

I ridicule stupid people for their stupid behavior.
Why? DO YOU HAVE THE NEED TO DO IT? I'm stupid and I failed in life, but I don't get what you care about it...

I'm not superior to anyone as I take the rational approach in that superiority is an impossibility. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. However, people should be held accountable for their actions regardless of their ability because all actions have consequences. I also have my own flaw that I'm easily agitated by stupidity. I don't even have sympathy for people with Down Syndrome. They annoy me. I hate that show with the Down Syndrome kid named Corky with a passion. Didn't you see my thread about the mentally handicap? Oh, right... you only stick to the same subject matter. You wouldn't be aware.
If you aren't sympathetic for people with Down Syndrome... you're heartless!!

Lenin wouldn't be the best example. He kind of, um, caused many innocent people to die.
I have read twice the life on Lenin, by Robert Service. I know the peasants he killed to steal them the wheat... and he had even the habbit of smashing chickens while he drove... Did you think you were going to give me lessons?

I'm already aware of your support of murder. This is what I love about you. You attempt to gain sympathy but then you show your true colors. It's a consequence of being mentally unstable.
I have to recognize a smile came to my face when *** killed some motherfucker. But I'm not going to say a word to not have problems with spanish Police.

I win.
Do you win? This is not a competition... What the hell?

Old 05-07-2012, 12:50 AM   #12
LarpBulaBus

On the one hand, I was going to a class for Access to University where English was a subject.
you haven't earned an euro/peseta in your life, but you don't have economic problems it seems. you have a nice family that take care and maintain you, you're not so wrecth after all.

By the way, in this forum there is some people with a worse English than mine (a ridiculous "Spanglish") but you don't mention to him. Why? by the way, you must learn to be less despective and more cariñosing with the people around you.

I have to recognize a smile came to my face when *** killed some motherfucker. But I'm not going to say a word to not have problems with spanish Police. this side of you is really unpleasant... don't know if you use it to get angry reactions or because you like it.

Old 05-07-2012, 12:58 AM   #13
fuslkdhfma

I've just read Bride's price and Far from Madding Crowd and I'm trying to read Cold Comfort Farm (I have to look for the dictionary all the time but I'm doing my best to have very, very good English skills).
These are "Oxford books"? They are not. I thought you were talking about academic books when you said "Oxford books." It sounded insane to have someone learning English reading academic books. These are young adult books you listed. They’re fine for someone learning English, of course, but you gave a different impression. I don’t think it was intentional on your part. You’re an idiot and so you naturally say stupid things.

It’s nice of your Aragonese family (excuse me.. and your Catalan grandmother) to pay for a private tutor, btw. Not everyone is so lucky.

By the way, in this forum there is some people with a worse English than mine (a ridiculous "Spanglish") but you don't mention to him. Why? Because they haven't spoken "Spanglish." I already explained what Spanglish is but you're a slow learner. Spanglish is a mix of Spanish and English together. It's when you mix English and Spanish in the same sentence. No one here has done this.

For some reason you think if someone writes a paragraph in English in a post but then writes a different paragraph in Spanish this is "Spanglish." It's not.

I've explained this before but you're clearly slow in the head.

Trust me, honey. There is no one here who writes English worse than you but more importantly they don't have a history of putting a third of their post in bold with huge fonts and so I can give a pass to someone at your level not doing the same childish nonsense. It reminds me of what teenagers do in chatrooms to get attention. It also helps they're not constantly lying and can remember discussions taking place a few weeks ago, unlike yourself.

Why? DO YOU HAVE THE NEED TO DO IT? I'm stupid and I failed in life, but I don't get what you care about it... I don't but it explains why you're an obnoxious fanatic. Once again, Eric Hoffer. In a way I'm being helpful. I'm showing what you are so you can improve yourself. My manner of teaching is harsh but effective. You can call me John Tortorella.

If you aren't sympathetic for people with Down Syndrome... you're heartless!!

That made me laugh. Why don't you go take care of them for awhile like I have done. Maybe you’d enjoy getting punched in the crouch. Although, from what I understand about women, it’s not the same pain.

I have read twice the life on Lenin, by Robert Service. I know the peasants he killed to steal them the wheat... and he had even the habbit of smashing chickens while he drove... So this is why you used Lenin, a man who had innocent people killed as a comparison to your own fanaticism? Obviously any lesson on common sense is lost on you if you're dumb enough to use an tyrant as an example and then tell me you knew of his crimes all along. What that says about you is you agree with his methods.

Chickens... that made me laugh.

Did you think you were going to give me lessons? Don’t I always? Didn’t I just do it again by explaining how bad it makes you look by brining up Lenin as a comparison? Yeah, I did.

Don’t you always end up saying “ok, I no know that” over something most people learned in high school? Yeah, you do.

I have to recognize a smile came to my face when *** killed some motherfucker. But I'm not going to say a word to not have problems with spanish Police. Yeah, let others do the dirty work while you do the real fighting on the internet. The police don't care what you think. They have real problems. Your ramblings don't register. It’s an aspect of insanity: thinking you're more relevant than you actually are.

Please explain to me whether the follow is a consequence of stupidity or dishonesty:

You write that you’re not going to say a word about these attacks so you don’t have trouble with the police but you have in the past at this forum named people who were arrested for murder and written your support for them and spoke of ETA approvingly, among other things, and so don’t you think by now you would have had problems with the Spanish police if they were monitoring you?

I forgot to add a third option: insanity. They don’t care about you. You’re not a guerrilla fighter. You’re not an important person working for any political organization. You’re not some high ranking official in a political party demanding independence.

You don’t matter.

And since you don’t matter they’re not interested in you.

For some reason you think I'm annoyed that you support others committing murder while you sit at home arguing on the internet. I'm not. I think it's typical. Revolutions and struggles are very easy when everyone else does the dirty work.

I don’t actually care if the Basque lands or Catalunya separate from Spain. It’s not rational for them to do so but there are many things people do that are not rational that I must accept anyway. If I had it my way, as I’ve said before, I’d allow anyone who is 50% ethnically Catalan or more to vote on independence (sorry, Cinder, you’re not ethnically Catalan enough to vote) and if they vote in favor I wish them good luck.

What I don’t like is your bullshiting. You bullshit to make yourself feel better. Stop the lying and stop using politics to make you feel better about your miserable life because if you don’t and you keep bringing your garbage here I will remind you of your true self. I will peel away the lies to show what you actually are: a pathetic emotionally disturbed ‘woman’ who ruined her own life and is piggy backing on a movement to give her life meaning.

Do you win? This is not a competition... What the hell? My pic beats your pic. You posted a photo of destruction. I posted a photo if life. Your insanity draws you to one and keeps any normal man from giving you the other.

So, yes. I win. You’ll see that for yourself when your friends and family have children and you’re alone. By then you’ve grown up a bit but it’ll be too late. You’re a decade behind everyone else.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:06 AM   #14
Jwskwhdo

Do you know if he won?

Old 05-07-2012, 01:24 AM   #15
beethyday

Do you know if he won?
Lol, I don't know but he does get results. He has won a cup in every league he has coached. Although Calgary should have won the cup in 2004 in stead of Tampa Bay but the goal wasn't counted. If it had been counted the series would have been over. Most likely the biggest error in Stanley Cup playoff history.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #16
Intory

You not now. You make thread about man who neg rep you and you shout me obsessive? You go back to crazy magic powers, wizard. You not pull my leg!

It sad story.

I Watching you...always,,,watch,,watch watch ok?

Old 05-07-2012, 01:59 AM   #17
derisgun

Anyway Cinderella, i don't understand why speaking English is so important for you. Are you planing of moving to an english speaking country? Or is this a big deal in Catalonia? I don't get it...

Old 05-07-2012, 02:34 AM   #18
vRmy0Fzg

I Watching you...always,,,watch,,watch watch

ok?
Did you see me pull an abdominal muscle on Thursday when I was masturbating? That would be embarrassing.

Anyway Cinderella, i don't understand why speaking English is so important for you. Are you planing of moving to an english speaking country? Or is this a big deal in Catalonia? I don't get it...
It would certainly make her more marketable. My cousin married a Dutchman and he has a pretty good job in Spain as a salesman dealing with people in other nations. He's also very good with people socially. So obviously it's not just being able to speak English very well but you can't do the former without knowing the latter. As you know English is the language of business between people whose first language isn't English.

I would love for Cinderella to come to the US. I'll be her guide for NYC. She can see what I see every time I take the A train. Dancing and rapping Negroes, bums, panhandlers, crazy people harassing women, the occasional assault, a drunk woman in their 30s talking about how she's a grandmother, hipster gheyness, etc.. etc...

Except for the first two all of that is at night but I'm vampire-like and prefer the night over the day. So she'll just have to deal with it.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:15 AM   #19
foI3fKWv

Oh, I could give some reasons...

Firstly, I'm in love with the anglosaxon culture. To me, the USA is the most suitable representative of western culture as Rome was in its day.

Secondly, nowadays you must learn English to be someone... I don't know if it is related but you can see a big difference between the prosperous populations with a suitable level of English (Central and Northern Europe) and the populations with a ridiculous one (Spain... maybe because they believe Bolivia, Venezuela or Cuba are world powers... he, he, he...).

By the way, be careful with Castilian because they have tried to fuck with you three times (in XIVth, XVIIth and XIXth century). They have been always obsessed about owning all Peninsula...

Remember what this character said some months ago:

"Maybe we would have had better relationship with Portugal instead of Catalonia"

KEEP THEM AWAY!

Old 05-07-2012, 04:19 AM   #20
hiedeemom

Cinde, don't you see you are acting on the same level of primitiveness as these spanish idiots whom you despise so much ?

Reply to Thread New Thread