LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
ephennaCypota

Default Race issue in America could have been solved by LOVE!
So here is what I am thinking, people in America have historically been "racist" from the African Americans to the Slaves to the Native Americans, Irish and Polish and so on.

The joke is if they would have not been "racist" all of those races would have been gone by now because they would have been bread out, but since they were racist and didn't like to marry people of other races the populations grew and what was once a small percent is now huge.

Now for African Americans it would have taken at least 3 generations of marrying pure Europeans before they would not be noticeably of African descent..

but for Native Americans and latinos I think it would have taken only one.

Every time I have seen relatives marry a european person their children's native genes just dissapear and what results is a kid that would be good looking even in eurocentric views I'm guessing it's because for many Mexicans either the Euro genes are just waiting to jump out or our Genes are just super weak and are overtaken easily by the European genes.

Either way, if people were more loving and open this issue wouldn't be around and it would not have even affected the skin tones in the end because the African American population was so small compared to the white that it would have been overtaken by the white, now however is another story. Sorry

Reply to Thread New Thread