LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-06-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
bestgenpower

Default Why do Africans Look Down African Americans?
I was shocked to see how Africans think of us when I started reading sentiments of Africans regarding Aframs. I don't get it. Africans have nothing to claim to show superiority towards us.

Is it jealousy?

Have they been brainwashed by the media?

Old 06-06-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
Retapleapse

I've heard that too. If it's true then they are idiots.

Aframs have done 1000 times more, culturally, for this planet than the entire continent of Africa combined. If it wasn't for the Aframs, black people all over the globe would be probably be despised.

(I wrote a thousand now, but the actual magnitude is probaly in the tens of millions if it were measurable)

Old 06-06-2012, 07:33 AM   #3
Badyalectlawl

edit

i dont want any flame wars

Old 06-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
mtautomoscow

"lol"

Old 06-06-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
Fetowip

I was shocked to see how Africans think of us when I started reading sentiments of Africans regarding Aframs. I don't get it. Africans have nothing to claim to show superiority towards us.

Is it jealousy?

That's just an internet thing on race forums. In real life, most Africans are cool with Aframs. Africans do tend to get teased by some Aframs though because of thier accent, and foriegn demeanor.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:50 AM   #6
Evdokia

That's just an internet thing on race forums. In real life, most Africans are cool with Aframs. Africans do tend to get teased by some Aframs though because of thier accent, and foriegn demeanor.
Agreed. I'd say there is no true beef. But there is some teasing going both ways. Aframs are "bush and uncivilized" and Africans are foreign because they speak "ugga bugga" language.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #7
radicalvolume

Old 06-06-2012, 07:53 AM   #8
MattJargin

Aframs have done 1000 times more, culturally, for this planet than the entire continent of Africa combined.
They've culturally enriched Detroit to the point where entire neighborhoods are abandoned and crime is rampant. A great achievement on their part, but not quite Tesla material though.

If it wasn't for the Aframs, black people all over the globe would be probably be despised.
Could you imagine that?

Old 06-06-2012, 07:56 AM   #9
SaLifHoq

They've culturally enriched Detroit to the point where entire neighborhoods are abandoned and crime is rampant. A great achievement on their part, but not quite Tesla material though.

Could you imagine that?
Let's make 2 lists:

One of African Americans, who have improved the image of black people globally:

Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
..etc

One of Africans who have improved the image of black people globally:
..umm..
*crickets crickets*

Bottom line: Which one will be longer?

Old 06-06-2012, 08:00 AM   #10
doctorzlo

Let's make 2 lists:

Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
..etc

..umm..

Nelson Mandella
Hakeem Ojujawan
Fela Kuti
Chinua Achebe
Kwame Nkrumah
Dele Olojede
the list goes on just because you are ignorant about Africans doesn't make what you think true. You just have a limited perception.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:02 AM   #11
TNOULbr2

Let's make 2 lists:

Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
..etc

..umm..

Martin Ssempa is more honourable than both. He doesn't bleach his skin, sleep with kids or snort cocaine. He informs people about the sickness of homosexuality and is a family man.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #12
CedssypeEdids

Old 06-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #13
gernica

Nelson Mandella
Good. That's 1.

Martin Ssempa is more honourable than both. He doesn't bleach his skin, sleep with kids or snort cocaine. He informs people about the sickness of homosexuality and is a family man.
You fucking idiot. I could have listed 100 famous Aframs there if I wanted to. I randomly picked 2.

If you hate black people then just have the balls to say it. That seems to be the only point of your initial comment anyway - Not that africans in Africa have done more. Nobody fucking knows who they are, and if you try real hard you might come up with a list of 10 names that are barely recognized.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #14
DumbNelmcrece

Let's make 2 lists:

Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
..etc

..umm..
*crickets crickets*

you have just embarrassed yourself, how did those two individuals who both had drug problems improved the image of AA/black people around the world. it is time to stop admiring popstars and come back to the real world.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:16 AM   #15
WournGona

Good. That's 1.

Who?

I said improve the "image of black people" GLOBALLY. Who the fuck knows who they are, in for example Japan?

You fucking idiot. I could have listed 100 famous Aframs there if I wanted to. I randomly picked 2.

If you hate black people then just have the balls to say it. That seems to be the only point of your initial comment anyway - Not that africans in Africa have done more. Nobody fucking knows who they are, and if you try real hard you might come up with a list of 10 names that are barely recognized.
Everyone knows Hakeem, and Chinie Achebe is one of the best writers of all time. He is globally recognized, as well as Fela Kuti.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:17 AM   #16
Kingerix

you have just embarrassed yourself, how did those two individuals who both had drug problems improved the image of AA/black people around the world. it is time to stop admiring popstars and come back to the real world.
By being two of the most successful artists of all time and having several hundred million admirers and fans?

How did YOU, sitting and doing nothing, in a garbage country bordering Somalia improve it?

Old 06-06-2012, 08:20 AM   #17
ballerturfali

Is it jealousy?

They haven't been brainwashed.. And not all Africans are negroid.
Both cultures are completely different.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #18
joOEMcheapSOFTWARE

By being two of the most successful artists of all time and having millions and millions of admirers and fans?
How did YOU, sitting and doing nothing, in a garbage country bordering Somalia improve it?
i admire people who make a difference/change in this world, those who find cures.

i admire doctors, fire fighters, physicists, engineers, scientist etc

i am not a sheep nor a brainless zombie why should i admire a popstar

Old 06-06-2012, 08:27 AM   #19
Vomazoono

i admire people who have a education who made a real change to the world, doctors, fire fighters, physicists, engineers etc.

i am not a sheep nor a brainless zombie why should i admire a popstar
*sigh* Pathetic. First of all you sound like a moralist. Secondly, as far as the argument itself goes: You really don't understand why? Virtually anyone can be a fire fighter, engineer etc if they try. They're regular professions. Do you seriously think anyone can sing like Whitney, or do what Michael did throughout his career?

anomien, you're coming across as a very unintelligent person right now.

(PS. To comment on your actual example: Why should I - sitting in Europe, or America or Asia - give a flying fuck about a fire-fighter in Djiboutia? How does that improve my quality of life the way a Whitney Houston song would? (not that I'm a fan, but still, I could have been).)

Old 06-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #20
giftbestcom

edit

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 01:38 ----------

*sigh* Pathetic. First of all you sound like a moralist. Secondly, as far as the argument itself goes: You really don't understand why? Virtually anyone can be a fire fighter, engineer etc if they try. They're regular professions. Do you seriously think anyone can sing like Whitney, or do what Michael did throughout his career?

anomien, you're coming across as a very unintelligent person right now.

(PS. To comment on your actual example: Why should I - sitting in Europe, or America or Asia - give a flying fuck about a fire-fighter in Djiboutia? How does that improve my quality of life the way a Whitney Houston song would? (not that I'm a fan, but still, I could have been).)
i am not going to write a bloody essay, i will keep it straight and simple, it is late here
i am done wit you goodbye

Reply to Thread New Thread