LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
TpDoctorOneTp

Default Thais and gasoline....
My wife recently converted her car from gasoline to cooking gas fuel, it cost us about 35.000 Bahts. According to her and other friends there/in Bkk., lot of people are doing this, because of high gasoline prices, which can cost some of them as much as 1500 Bhts. a week,..depending on how far they have to drive weekly...In Phillipines they are also doing this,..and according to another friend there, cooking gas prices are half that of gasoline. Not being an mechanic, I have no idea how you can convert a car from petrol/gasoline to cooking gas usage?...and as I told my Noochie-because I did not agree with her decision to do it-gasoline prices will not stay this high for very long..they will have to go down, and suppose cooking gas prices go up,...what happens then?...you go and convert your car back again to gasoline?...Is this car comversion being done in other countries as well?...I have not heard of it being done here in U.S....but I don`t pay close attention to this, not driving a car myself.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
TpDoctorOneTp

Well,..o.k. Mr. Don, I take your word for it. But I don`t know of any body that I know here in Chicago who has done it,...maybe most Americans would rather pay high prices so they got something to gripe about, then to convert their cars...

Old 09-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #3
Alkanyadela

My wife recently converted her car from gasoline to cooking gas fuel, it cost us about 35.000 Bahts. According to her and other friends there/in Bkk., lot of people are doing this, because of high gasoline prices, which can cost some of them as much as 1500 Bhts. a week,..depending on how far they have to drive weekly...In Phillipines they are also doing this,..and according to another friend there, cooking gas prices are half that of gasoline. Not being an mechanic, I have no idea how you can convert a car from petrol/gasoline to cooking gas usage?...and as I told my Noochie-because I did not agree with her decision to do it-gasoline prices will not stay this high for very long..they will have to go down, and suppose cooking gas prices go up,...what happens then?...you go and convert your car back again to gasoline?...Is this car comversion being done in other countries as well?...I have not heard of it being done here in U.S....but I don`t pay close attention to this, not driving a car myself.
Yes and it is in the USA

Old 09-22-2012, 01:29 AM   #4
DexOnenlyCymn

It is being done in USA and has for many years, maybe not so much cheaper in times past, but is today because of fuel prices, but with CNG, LPG or Butane, such fuels it has always been a cleaner burning fuel and has been cheaper to run and is better for your engine that Gasoline.

Old 09-22-2012, 06:53 AM   #5
TpDoctorOneTp

Thanks for that comment. I know some city busses here are using fuels other than gasoline, and some other vehicles used by large utility companies, but I have not heard of private citizens converting their car fuel usage....But I don`t think it is shortage of crude oil that is causing these very high gasoline prices, but huge oil companies and politics of different contries, and these oil companies & politicians are being manipulated by the secret group of "demi-gods" the ILLUMINATIES, who are multy billioners and have money by the tonnes and whose ultimate objective is the rule of the world, and they in turn are manipulated and servants of the Devil....Those who after reading this, will think that I`m talking crazy, should go to many of the illuminati web sites and learn more about this secret group of multy billioners who in their minds consider themselves to be demi-gods.

Reply to Thread New Thread