LOGO
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bazalt Tio

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-24-2020, 10:54 PM   #1
Bazalt Tio

Default Voice bot for online store. What solution to choose? HELP!!!
Hi guys!
Recently I've opened an online store and now thinking about implementing some new technologies which would make it "stand out in the crowd". My PR manager suggested that we should implement a voice bot which would call our customers. What do you think about that idea? Does it make sense?
Cronut and Baptistau like this.

Old 02-24-2020, 10:56 PM   #2
Cronut

Hi guys!
Recently I've opened an online store and now thinking about implementing some new technologies which would make it "stand out in the crowd". My PR manager suggested that we should implement a voice bot which would call our customers. What do you think about that idea? Does it make sense?
Originally Posted by Bazalt Tio View Post
Hi, Bazalt!
Yeah, it makes sense for sure! I suppose that the more technological your store is the better!

Old 02-24-2020, 10:58 PM   #3
Baptistau

Hi guys!
Originally Posted by Bazalt Tio View Post
Must admit that the advice is very smart actually! Your PR manager is good voice bots are really useful nowadays )) Bots can work 24/7 with no failures. It will not miss a single call, even on public holidays and off-hours. They are ready to process up to a millionrequests in one day.

Many businesses are exposed to peak loads, bots will notify customers faster and more efficiently about flight cancellations or the launch of new banking products. The process launch speed is 3 times faster than outsourcing, bots do not require hiring, training, management and payroll. That's why we are also about to to deliver similar service. We work with food delivery in Spain! Our programmers are currently getting to know with the solutions of https://voximplant.com being the most advanced on the market. If you want I can give you their contacts in case you have any specific questions

Reply to Thread New Thread