LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-20-2001, 05:22 PM   #1
Big A

Administrator
Default Dating a hooker!!!!
I can't believe it!! First off here's a little history....I have had a steady girlfriend for over 4yrs....but I always fool around on the side....I like to call the other girlst the RIGettes! Anyway I have been dating this one broad on the side for about 6 months...hottest girl you could imagine...she does modeling for underwear etc. and has been on a few local commercials. Anyway Iwas talking to her the other night and she told me she had to tell me something...Turns out she works at a local RUB & TUG.....Executive bath and spa they call it!!LOL! At first I was like HOLY SHIT YOUR A SLUT!!!! but after the initial shock I didn't seem to mind this is why:I can continue to see her and never commit cause I can always use the ole "your a whore, why would I get serious with you" Her "WORK" is having a christmas party shortly and she wants me to attend/thumb/ Now that could be fun!!!!!Also she treats me like gold...buys me shit, makes me dinners, etc.Plus she is actually a really nice person.Now do you guys think I'm crazy for keeping her around??? She swears the farthest they go at her place is just hand-jobs....so it's not like she's a street hooker!?! It really shocked me to find this out cause she's really a classy girl normally, she wears the most expensive clothes and never dresses revealing even though she's got a body almost evry girl would die for. So what's your opinions boys??? Keep her or toss her?

Old 11-20-2001, 06:28 PM   #2
dmndgirl

coming from a girls point a view, they will usually quit jobs like that if you support them and love them. if you pull the "Quit that job you whore" they never will. and they will never forgive you. try to be nice, and she will reward you. /thumb/

Old 11-20-2001, 10:19 PM   #3
SCRAPPER

bro i think thats pretty cool, i'd keep railing her since she's just a fling anyway.. If she was my steady though i would never date her if i knew she was doing that shit, i think i'd have a hard time trusting a B-ROD like that.

Old 11-20-2001, 11:38 PM   #4
Big A

Administrator
/thumb/ I say keep her! Yes, you may be clinicly insane but who gives a shit! Take this ride as far as this train goes! Dude

Old 11-20-2001, 11:44 PM   #5
gwaDgiB

Keep her bro!!but if u wanna get rid of her....let me know!!(lol) Dawg

Old 11-21-2001, 12:38 AM   #6
bigtito

the first to tell you that you will not be able to get the image of a big fat greasy bastard getting sucked off by your girldude dump her, trust me.. i have been down this road too.. your mind will play tricks on you if you dont and you should never trust her..a woman can lie 15 times better than a man.. you may never know.

Old 11-21-2001, 02:20 AM   #7
Big Red Johnson

You have a steady girlfriend and you always mess around on the side? And you call her the slut? Comeon dude, that attitued deserves the worst kind of payback. Im all for foolin around, my wife and me have girlfriends left an right, but no lies and total trust. I dont mean to preach at you but I guess that is why these "rub&tug" places stay in business, guys that cant get enough. And another thing, I know that the ego gets the best gains when hittin the gear, but at least she was honest with you, to what point you may never know. I know chicks that have the looks and work the 9to5 office job that get more dick than the unfortunate hooker on the corner. And from what you said, you get around too, so if you are that big of a lady killa, then dont see someone you dont want to see.I have it lucky, my wifes a hottie and she gets the babes faster than I can sometimes, but if a chick gives it up to us, or me, I wont ever be so conceded to think that I am owed a good time from anyone, unless I am seeing your chick at the rub&tug.(lol) Sorry, I couldnt resist! /thumb/ Hope that you are playing safe (protection) we dont wanna lose any of our bros out there! But to generalize someone just because of her/his job is about as fair as lookin at us (juicers) as though we were heroin addicts.(frown upon the needle drugs)The choice is yours, but in my opinon, hurting someone for no good reason usually bites me right in the ass within a few weeks!Over all she is a human, she is someones daughter/sister/or as far as I know, mother. The respect you show for others will gain true respect for you.There is my .32 cents! Dont take my speach the wrong way dude!But you asked for opinions.PS, I use your advice every day that I see it here on the post, so I still respect you man!/thumb/

Old 11-21-2001, 04:07 AM   #8
Big A

Administrator
//thinkerg That is some profound thought! I have never looked at it like that. I personally dont mess around with anything but my wife although I never looked down on another dude for doing it but, I never thought of it as a daughter or sister! SHIT! Dude

Old 11-21-2001, 05:13 AM   #9
Kakarrot

I once dated a hooker.................................for about 10 min ,the_finge j/k bro, goodluck

Old 11-21-2001, 06:52 AM   #10
Big A

Administrator
thanks for all the responses guys.....I have real mixed feelings, I feel like I should "keep railing her" as scrapper said LOL, but then BIG RED shed some light on things as well.See she is actually a great person aside from her job, and it's not like I never get around, she's probably actually slept with less people than alot of girls so who knows???LOL! oh yeah BRJ that was funny about you seeing her at the rub&tug LOL!I think I'll just keep seeing her atleast until the Christmas party for the rub&tug....that oughta be sweeeeet!Thanks for the input guys! woops! and girl. I forgot about you dnmd girl

Old 11-21-2001, 07:15 AM   #11
Big Red Johnson

The light that is shining is coming from you BigRig! Have fun buddy, and tune in next week for my next sermon.....LoL/thumb/

Old 11-21-2001, 01:37 PM   #12
Big A

Administrator
Dude you nedd to keep dating that chick for the principle called:TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM!!! Your boys are gonna want to go to that Christmas party right??? You got to keep dating her even if she is a whore and take one for your boys. You help them get laid they always help you get laid I do the same shit bro. I would just start obsessing where the hell her mouth had been the whole evening though??? Sounds good dude. We all have to have our side jobs or Rigettes as you call them.Muay Thai=g)

Old 11-21-2001, 01:59 PM   #13
IRONMAN

she was honest with you that's a plus. Alot of times you date a girl that has fucked everyone.....and you never know.....at least you know where she stands.....obviously it is hard to get a virgin , if you do fuck the shit out of her quick!!!!!!!! lmfao...but if not she has fucked before so tough shit!!!!! if you like her stick it out and if she likes you that much she will get a new job and save all the future hand jobs for you !!!! peace Ironman

Old 11-21-2001, 04:01 PM   #14
Adaptek

WOW! Can I come to the Rub&Tug party???Did you fuck her in tha ass yet? It wont be worth it till you trunk that bitch.

Old 11-21-2001, 05:32 PM   #15
Big A

Administrator
Thanks for the kind words there BRJNo I haven't fucked her in the Asssss yet but she wants to try a 3 some with another girl so that's even better, The more I think about it this is a sweet setup, sounds like there are alot of guys who would like to go the Christmas party!!!/thumb/

Old 11-21-2001, 10:17 PM   #16
Big A

Administrator
i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i would bet you my next cycle more than just hand jobs go on there, now on the lighter side, she is hot, she has hot friends, when her friends find out you are ok with it, you will be sleeping with all of them, so if you can accept the fact that she is doing more than handjobs, which i don't blame you if you do, i live in san diego(tiajauna, mexico) i have been banging every stripper and massuese i can get my hands on, so i am with you man, keep her!!!

Old 11-21-2001, 11:17 PM   #17
frknhuge

brj made a very good point, over all she is human, which means she has feelings, and some of you guys are talkin like shes a piece of fukin meat, why dont we all think of this, wonder what u would say if someone called ur mom a pig, slut,whore or whatever, that shit duznt flush on this commoderig, treat her right and it will payoff, u never know, she might just be the one u get hitched to, so keep it cool, and like whomever said, use sum rubbers.but dont talk/treat her like a piece of dog pooh, plz, it sounds like u have a little bit of decency in you, treat her like a lady, after all that is what she wants and is.....so to everyone who disagrees, FLAME AWAYbut ur all proly lonely, miserable bastards who are proly still wet behind the ears, lolsorry to the mods for the language, and if i offended anyone, do me this favor, flame me so we all know who aint ever gettin anyfrk

Old 11-22-2001, 01:02 AM   #18
Big A

Administrator
yes, do respect her, every woman deserves that no matter what her occupation is, and as well the better you treat her the better she treats you, the better you treat her and her friends see that, the better the friends treat you, you follow, it is a race, and believe me, you never want this race to stop, i love woman, all woman, something beautiful about everyone of them, so in conclusion, just like the old cliche, treat them like you would treat your mother or sister, with RESPECT!!!

Old 11-22-2001, 03:41 AM   #19
Big A

Administrator
My advice can be summed up in one word my friend...KARMAExpect it! IronMike

Old 11-22-2001, 06:41 AM   #20
steris21

you tell them, and they'll be there getting off on your girl. dont say shit to no one.

Reply to Thread New Thread