LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
fameintatenly

Default Only a little annoyed...
Only a observation easily might. I'm perhaps not attempting to begin a fight, but when you're 'that' person I'm referring to - please get note... I've notice all-too often, there are lots of un-repaired divots in-the fairways. I go up the fairway's and I'm astonished at just how many openings there were in the grass, and simply to discover the divot (o-r what appears to be) putting about 5-7 feet before it. Are people that sluggish and/or disrespectful to the sport and the program, that they'll not change their divots? Just how much work does it actually try put it straight back and get your lawn? And on top of this - I'm continually floored at just how many un-repaired basketball scars you will find on the vegetables. When I first began playing this game, I'd an excellent coach who explained that fix it, discover another and once I fix mine. And fixing it wrong is nearly as poor as perhaps not restore it whatsoever. (Maybe worse, I suppose?) the grass will be killed by Doing it wrong. I've golfed with lots of people that have no idea just how to restore a ball mark. A for effort, but when you may not know, move here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ZzT8yMnmg Therefore - if you should be among these folks. Please hit it down and regard the sport and the programs we play on and repair your garbage! End Rant---

Reply to Thread New Thread