LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #21
Enliseell

Download: www.eType1.com/e3.php?E002d1
It is good that you gave a reply. But what i want to know how many times one has to chant it and the efficacy of chanting it.
sundararajan.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #22
ElenaEvgeevnaa

Download: www.eType1.com/e3.php?E002d1
It is good that you gave a reply. But what i want to know how many times one has to chant it and the efficacy of chanting it.
sundararajan.
I dont think there is any fixed rule as how many times one should chant AUM.
Just chant it for God and when we look forward too much for any results the beauty of AUM or even any mantra is lost.
Chanting with only God in the mind makes one glow from within and I guess that's the Tejas you are looking for.

Old 09-17-2011, 08:46 AM   #23
ddxbovMQ

The beauty of the our religion is that it can be customized for every need, unlike other religion which thinks one size fits all. But this customization expects some work by the followers and also expects then to be rational being. So Samatan dharma is for intelligent person only, others will get lost in the possible choices.

Old 09-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #24
CruzIzabella

1 for lord siva
2 for goddess shakthi
3 for lord guru
4 for lord ganesha
5 for lord murugan
6 for goddess lakshmi
7 for lord vishnu
8 for lord hanuman
9 for lord brahman.

the above is number of chants for smarthas only

Old 09-22-2011, 08:50 AM   #25
wowwieholmes

I use the Pranav Mantra for my meditation. I do not count nor am I looking for material gains.

I do not have any particular affection for an Individual as GM/GW but accept a teaching if I like it.
In The words of Jaggi Vasudev
"When you become meditative, you will see, your intellectual capabilities will increase many times more than what it is right now. Not because meditation makes you intelligent, but because meditation clears up the mess, the muck that’s gathered on the glass of the flashlight. As your meditation deepens, it just clears up the muck more and more and the flashlight becomes more and more powerful. It shows you things more and more clearly."

Reply to Thread New Thread