LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
Duaceanceksm

Default Seeing someone all of a sudden
Hi guys, so I wasn't sure where to put this... so please feel free to move it!
But I was wondering about something. Does it mean anything if you suddenly start to run into someone (like at the shops, pub, etc), you've known them quite a while now but NEVER ever run into them anywhere... and all of a sudden run into them twice within the space of 4 days...
I've known this guy for over a year, we've sort of been seeign each other off and on, we live 5 minutes away from each other, go to all the same places and have never bumped into each other.. then all of a sudden, ran into him at the pub (a pub we both frequent) on saturday night (while out with the girls) we spoke to each other and hung out a bit, then he was at the supermarket last night (one that's the local one for both of us).. I however panicked and hid and don't know if he saw me.... lol I have never run into him anywhere, and suddenly there he is...

So long story short... I'm just wondering does it mean anything if you all of a sudden start to cross paths with someone?

any thoughts (including, Alex you're over thinking things lol) would be appreciated!

Alex

Old 04-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #2
jstizzle

SYNCHRONICITY

is when things happen for a reason or when we ar led to a person place or thing without consciously menaing to.

it is often a ways guides guide us to where we need to be or things we need to find.

just take baby steps...baby steps baby steps

Old 04-26-2012, 12:33 AM   #3
adverwork

Thanks for the reply! I thought that maybe I was just wishing this meant something... I happen to really like him...

This actually what I wanted to hear... maybe the universe is finally putting us together! wouldn't that be nice...

Thanks

Old 04-26-2012, 12:44 AM   #4
derinasderun

take it slow. It dont mean its leading you to that kind of love. Use the time given and see where you get. If its love then remember,you can take a horse to the river but you cant make it drink! So if you like him,dont hide when you see him,you may give him the wrong messege and make him ignore you

Old 04-26-2012, 12:50 AM   #5
YabbaIn

me123.. not saying that is what it is .. jsut saying it is a possiblity..

it also can be a possibility it is just wishful thinking..

that is why I said baby steps...

jsut go slow and see what happens naturally
do not try to be in the same places .. if it happens naturally then let it just flow that way

and a little motherly tip on men.........dont chase him hunny, they usually treat you bad when you do..it is like fishing ..they catch for the fun of it with no intention of keeping it and release it quickly after the thrill of catching it is over....or they catch it and take it home to keep................men like to do the chasing .....it is their male superiority testosterone stuff, they need the chase ...smile pretty and make eye contact but be alooooof as if you don't even hardly notice him...then if he keeps approaching you be cooooool..............let him work for you

Old 04-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #6
Vitoethiche

I forgot to tell you guys, there's a lot gone on between the two of... a little of back and forth... he already knows how I feel about him, but we have a LOT that is unsaid between us... it's complicated...

Definitly wasn't a case of trying to be in the same place at the same time, my thing at teh pub was planned with girlfriends... he just happened to be there, then followed us to the bar we moved on to..

and the supermarket was a complete fluke.. which is why I panicked and turned so he didn't see me! was caught unawares and not prepared to see him...

baby steps indeed... I just thought it was strange that after all this time, suddenly we're running into each other... I used to think it was strange that we lived so close and never crossed paths (of course except when we planned to see each other)... and put that down to the fact we weren't supposed to see each other....

Anyway, thanks for your replies! I will let you know what happens (if anything)

Old 04-26-2012, 12:57 AM   #7
penpizdes

me123.. not saying that is what it is .. jsut saying it is a possiblity..

it also can be a possibility it is just wishful thinking..

that is why I said baby steps...

jsut go slow and see what happens naturally
do not try to be in the same places .. if it happens naturally then let it just flow that way

and a little motherly tip on men.........dont chase him hunny, they usually treat you bad when you do..it is like fishing ..they catch for the fun of it with no intention of keeping it and release it quickly after the thrill of catching it is over....or they catch it and take it home to keep................men like to do the chasing .....it is their male superiority testosterone stuff, they need the chase ...smile pretty and make eye contact but be alooooof as if you don't even hardly notice him...then if he keeps approaching you be cooooool..............let him work for you
Chi-chi and i met online,lost touch and after a year or so she heard a song,tried the cell number she had of me at the time,lucky it was the same still. She sms'd and we been together over 3 years now. Im not saying that the girl must chase,but a chance here and there may just be a good thing

Old 04-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #8
slimfifa

nice story Pitball.... My guy has been through a lot and we also have a large age gap... so a little chasing on my part can't harm...

Old 04-26-2012, 01:06 AM   #9
Phouepou

nice story Pitball.... My guy has been through a lot and we also have a large age gap... so a little chasing on my part can't harm...
Dont come across as desperate,thats when the using thing happens cause your a colouring book to him with no coloured pictures yet. He can then colour it as he wants it, and that you both should be doing,but it must be like 75 to 25. Him the 25. The rest must be all you!

Old 04-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #10
diseeKeythilt

The rest must be all you!

__________________ you are so full of it ..

Mel there is nothing wrong with a little chase hunny.. to let them know you will be receptive to a relationship...but if the exhange is not 50 50 most of the time..
granted some days you will give all 100 percent and some days they need to give all but if you do 75 percent all the time them hunny eventually you will get tired of not getting back what you give... it takes several yearsbefore that feeling surfaces but that is part of why divorce is so high and why cheating

Old 04-26-2012, 01:22 AM   #11
Z1IRo4Ap

what i meant is where the relationship goes must be 75% of her. Give too much to the man then its too easy. If me123 aproaches him when see sees him again,greets him and bring up a random topic then she has done quite a bit already didnt she? Maybe the guy thinks about the past and is too scared to really say what he would like. Girls can have akward reactions at times. If she aproached him and greeted him,isnt that enough chasing for me123? She must have control of where she takes the relationship or when she would allow the next step isnt it so sophia?

Old 04-26-2012, 02:10 AM   #12
movlabz

lol thanks guys, too much chasing isn't good for anyone...

In fact, I just got asked out by another guy... so who knows what will happen in this life!!!! doesn't change my feeligns for the other guy tho! but i can't sit hear waiting for him!! was just really curious about the crossing paths thing...

Thank you

Reply to Thread New Thread