LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
cemDrymnVem

Default did my first ''face to face'' reading tonight
so i finally do think that iv'e got it. At work,talking to one of my people about spirituality... It came it me and i opened up towards it. To give a man tears in theyre eyes just by describing to em.... And someone who didnt believe in this.... Now im going to really start being positive,my doubts have now vanished... Now i really believe in what is possible

Old 05-29-2012, 11:40 PM   #2
soonahonsefalh

That is so wonderful! To be able to sense spirit outside of a controlled environment like a class... what a fantastic step forward!

Way to go Pitbull!!!!!

Old 05-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
Peertantyb

Congratulations. Good move foward. Im still struggling. Been si hard lately.

Its good to have people to be able to share it with. Your very courageous doing so, well done.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:24 AM   #4
cemDrymnVem

it was just a wild shot and luckally it was accurate. Thanks guys,eyeopen you just need to get to a class with flowing energy,trust what you get

Old 05-30-2012, 01:34 AM   #5
Peertantyb

I will. But i got to sort out my issues firsr.

Old 05-30-2012, 01:42 AM   #6
cemDrymnVem

just remember that im talking about mediumship readings, with psychic readings im still dumb

Old 05-30-2012, 02:04 AM   #7
soonahonsefalh

Glad you mentioned that Pitbull...

What exactly is the difference between Mediumship readings and psychic readings?

I wanted to ask in class yesterday, but I felt sort of stupid lol. Everybody else clearly knew what they were talking about, but I didn't have a clue.

Old 05-30-2012, 02:19 AM   #8
cemDrymnVem

put a thread up on there about the topic. a psychic reading you give from the mind, you explain what you feel and think. Mediumship is when you comune with a spirit to get a message across,see it,hear it,feel it. Like a daydream,it may display images or like slow videos. Psychic comes from your own intuition,spiritual comes from spirit. Im sure other mediums here can explain it better

Old 05-30-2012, 04:46 AM   #9
VodsNittats

Pitbull Firstly congrats for this mile stone. I am like you cannot get the meditation going right. Would like to be the same place like you so far. I do not know how to start or maybe a bit more of courage to do so. If you are right with what you have said I must be a Psychic. I feel with thoughts running through my mind with information.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:47 AM   #10
nvideoe

Im so happy for you PitBull. I knew you had it in you

Old 05-30-2012, 06:14 AM   #11
Peertantyb

No way i can do it until i fuly activate myeye, lol my eye.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:15 AM   #12
penpizdes

I am so happy for you Pitbull. You & spirit are working wonderfuly together!!!

Old 05-30-2012, 08:23 AM   #13
Menierofe

Great news...I'm soo happy for you

love and blessings

Old 05-30-2012, 10:45 AM   #14
cemDrymnVem

Pitbull Firstly congrats for this mile stone. I am like you cannot get the meditation going right. Would like to be the same place like you so far. I do not know how to start or maybe a bit more of courage to do so. If you are right with what you have said I must be a Psychic. I feel with thoughts running through my mind with information.
Spirit can give thoughts too. Dont need to meditate to see spirits. Just need to relax and clear your mind. I now know i have been seeing em since i can remember,just didnt really know what it was

Old 05-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #15
cemDrymnVem

No way i can do it until i fuly activate myeye, lol my eye.
Close your eyes, imagine youre walking alongside a river in the mountains. As you walk you see in the distance a fence,with a gate. As you walk walk towards the gate. Open it and walk through, dont forget to close it again.... You hear the sound of the water rushing,lots of rapids and otherside of the river you see the beautiful detail of this mountain. As you look ahead of you again you see a little hut with no walls,just a little round roof and green grass where you can sit on a bench looking towards the mountain and river. On the distant from the side you see someone stroling along towards youthey walk right up to you,invite em to sit next to you. Note all the detail of this person,age gender length build scars tattoos,any detail that they might have. Talk with this person and invite them to the plane, walk towards the gate again,through it,close it behind the person,as you walk open youre eyes. Note the thoughts you get,smells feelings. Type youre detail of this person or tel it to the people youre with. It should come down to one sitter. Try it and see how accurate it will be

Old 05-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #16
cemDrymnVem

thanks to all those that congratulated me. Its great being able to do it. It was just a wild shot and succeeded

Reply to Thread New Thread