LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-24-2012, 02:22 AM   #1
EzekelEnzino

Default Write it down!
Ok here's something strange that happened to me last night -

Yesterday I did a particulary good meditation session, it went really well and I was very happy with it. I went to sleep an hour or so later, and fell asleep without any difficulty at all.

All night long I had strange, weird, and downright odd dreams. I was vaguely aware that I was dreaming and was rather enjoying them.

I have a Japanese paper lantern (the round globe type with the paper stretched tight) hanging in the corner next to my bed.

At about 5 a.m. this morning, just as one of the dreams was ending, there were two very distinct taps on the lantern. It was exactly as if someone hit it sharply twice with their finger to get my attention.

I took the hint... and rolled over to grab the pen and writing pad I keep beside me on my bed and began to feverishly scribble down every image, every detail I could recall from all of the dreams.

It's not easy to do with your eyes closed and in a dark room, but I've gotten pretty good at it lol.

I haven't gone back to read the notes, so at this moment I have absolutely NO CLUE what I was dreaming...

but it must have been pretty important for someone to wake me up by smacking that lantern!

Just felt like sharing...

Old 04-24-2012, 02:46 AM   #2
Phouepou

they punch me in the shoulder.. like a nudge

OMG I cannot believe you did not look... dang curiosity would have killed me...

Old 04-24-2012, 02:54 AM   #3
EzekelEnzino

I rolled over and went back to sleep lol.

Once I've written something like that down, it normally vanishes from my mind entirely.

I'll go back tonite and figure out what I wrote lol.

Reply to Thread New Thread