LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-05-2012, 05:28 AM   #1
Sheelldaw

Default Heye, last nigh I saw......
Hi like the title really, last night I was meditating, I had ac couple visions, saw couple faces, all were dark, one was a girl one was a guy who kinda faced changed from sand and a weird looking face to a face smiled and then went. I duno if it were a smile as in a nice one or not, lol.

But yeh so I was meditaitng and saw like a dark thing, like a bird, it had wings it was in the corner and then after I see it it opened its wings and kinda flew into me. Not sure where but I think it hit my eye, not sure. Then it happened again, it looked dark black with maybe abrown as I could see the wings, Kinda like a owl?

Any ideas what it was, is isit as I thought vision to say open your wings and fly?

Old 04-05-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
penpizdes

Do you think an owl may be your totem?

http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/owl.htm

The owl is the symbol of
the feminine, the moon and the night.
The owl is the bird of magic and darkness, of prophecy and wisdom.

The owl is associated with Athena.

An owl totem gives you the power to extract secrets.
Meditate on the owl and things will be revealed.
Listen to its voice inside of you.

You will hear not what is being said by others, but what is hidden.
You can detect subtleties of voice that others cannot.
People cannot deceive a person who has an owl totem.

Owl people can see into the darkness of others souls.
Most owl people are clairvoyant because of this ability.
It can be very scary at times.
Learn to trust your instincts about people.
Let your owl totem guide you.

Snowy Owl
Conserve your energy until the time is right; be observant of your surroundings.
Has the power of prophecy.

Barn Owl
This totem reflects the ability to the heart and the mind.
It can connect you to spirits and the houses that they haunt.
Mediums and “ghost hunters” often have this totem.
This totem can give you very strong clairvoyant abilities.

Barred or Spotted Owl
People with totem can appear threatening on the outside,
but are actually very benign.
This Owl can teach us how to use your voice to great effect.

Screech Owl
Very courageous and ferocious, this Owl teaches you how to be a fierce individual
with an ability to cooperate with others.

Short-Eared Owl
This Owl gives you the ability to show up at the right place –
to take advantage of opportunity.
The Owl represents a blend of fire and air; they stir a passion for life
and fire the inspiration.
They awaken the imagination.

Great Horned Owl
This Owl is a fierce protector.
It is the lunar opposite of the Red-Tailed Hawk (who represents the Sun).
Gives the ability to adapt to constant changing environments.
The harbinger of Spring.
Does not have a good sense of smell a
nd may impart this trait to its totem people.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:42 AM   #3
JackieC

Hi like the title really, last night I was meditating, I had ac couple visions, saw couple faces, all were dark, one was a girl one was a guy who kinda faced changed from sand and a weird looking face to a face smiled and then went. I duno if it were a smile as in a nice one or not, lol.

But yeh so I was meditaitng and saw like a dark thing, like a bird, it had wings it was in the corner and then after I see it it opened its wings and kinda flew into me. Not sure where but I think it hit my eye, not sure. Then it happened again, it looked dark black with maybe abrown as I could see the wings, Kinda like a owl?

Any ideas what it was, is isit as I thought vision to say open your wings and fly?
Did you try asking what it was? When I first started and had similar experiences, I would acknowledge whatever I saw, "Thank you for sending me that but I am unsure if what I am seeing is a figament of my imagination. Please send me ..." whatever specific signs in the course of x days to confirm my experience. I have always asked for three of something. You may not get SB answer right away but the more you meditate, the higher your vibration, the easier it is for you to communicate.

I also had a flying object when I first started. I thought it was an eagle but when I asked if it was an eagle, I was told it was a vulture. Good luck.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
Sheelldaw

Thanks guys.

Not sure thinking about it what it exactly was and the sounds of the own totem is very interesting but I doubt im that lucky, infact all I ever had before is bad luck or never things going my way, lol.

But I did watch a film, immortals wich had Athena in it, looking fabulous I should add, lol. I recommend that and green latern for medittaion potivational films, lol.

I will see what happens, I dont give nothing I see feel chance of day now, as I once had a weird experience. I also since have music on as it keeps focus off my jaw movements I get, and It helps me build up energy threw the music and bass. Yeh I did use to put the heating off so to get complete peace but its too noisey so Id rather music for now.

Although I would only recommend music for energising, ratehr than meditation.

Back to what I saw, what could it be trying to tell me? An come to think of it I was talking to soem one earlier and It was something spoken about before, but also something that for some reason the person keeps lying about, I could pick up on alot of signals, didnt say much, just took it in.

Reply to Thread New Thread