LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-23-2006, 07:00 AM   #1
FYvWldC0

Default Bobby Patrino
The university is having a news conference tonight at 7:15 Central time on the Bobby Patrino situation. Guessing Mr. Long may have an announcement.

Anyone here butt me think they're going to keep him?

Personally, he lied to his boss and hired his mistress. If anyone should get canned, it's Patrino but I'm guessing the winning will make up for the character.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
Mambattedge

Other than following my alma matter from time to time and perhaps watching a game or two, I don't follow college football "that hard". Funny because until you mentioned his history (and saw it on the news conference), I completely forgot all about Patrino's past with Atlanta and his previous college team.

I do remember in the past when Patrino left Atlanta high and dry AFTER dumping Louisville, I thought at that time the man (Patrino) didn't have much character the way he left his programs.

I am surprised Arkansas canned him, but I do believe it was the right decision not based on morals, but the way he lied and hired an employee (but lets face it, if he wouldn't of gotten into that accident, would anyone of found out?).

My son couldn't figure out why I was watching a college football news conference, and when we put him to bed, I explained to him that when he gets older and perhaps decides to get married, that he should NEVER take another woman out on a motorcycle ride unless it's is wife LOL That said, it is a sad situation with two lives perhaps wasted for what? Then again, given this is America, perhaps they'll write a book or go on TV talk shows and make millions.
Actually the other woman and her fiancee also got canned by Arkansas. Three lives in turmoil plus their families. I don't think she was worth it.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
vigraxtru

Being a lifelong Atlanta Falcons fan, I personally don't give a fuck whether he lives or dies. He's a piece of shit as a human being - zero character at all.

At the same time, his being here and the shitty way that he left actually turned out to be a GOOD thing, in the long run. It was such a slap in the face and brought the team to such a low point that it inspired the owner to get off his ass and make radical changes to his franchise - and we've been on a major upward spiral ever since. So...

Old 09-21-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
FYvWldC0

Being a lifelong Atlanta Falcons fan, I personally don't give a fuck whether he lives or dies. He's a piece of shit as a human being - zero character at all.

At the same time, his being here and the shitty way that he left actually turned out to be a GOOD thing, in the long run. It was such a slap in the face and brought the team to such a low point that it inspired the owner to get off his ass and make radical changes to his franchise - and we've been on a major upward spiral ever since. So...
Other than following my alma matter from time to time and perhaps watching a game or two, I don't follow college football "that hard". Funny because until you mentioned his history (and saw it on the news conference), I completely forgot all about Patrino's past with Atlanta and his previous college team.

I do remember in the past when Patrino left Atlanta high and dry AFTER dumping Louisville, I thought at that time the man (Patrino) didn't have much character the way he left his programs.

I am surprised Arkansas canned him, but I do believe it was the right decision not based on morals, but the way he lied and hired an employee (but lets face it, if he wouldn't of gotten into that accident, would anyone of found out?).

My son couldn't figure out why I was watching a college football news conference, and when we put him to bed, I explained to him that when he gets older and perhaps decides to get married, that he should NEVER take another woman out on a motorcycle ride unless it's is wife LOL That said, it is a sad situation with two lives perhaps wasted for what? Then again, given this is America, perhaps they'll write a book or go on TV talk shows and make millions.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #5
tramdoctorsss

I just read that he is out.

He is the head football coach at the University of Arkansas.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:02 AM   #6
anxpuna

Ok i give in

Who is this patrino?

Old 09-22-2012, 01:09 AM   #7
Mambattedge

BP has left a trail of bad decisions and crappy actions this time he got what was coming to him.

Old 09-22-2012, 03:27 AM   #8
Donadoni1809

Greed! Money, sex and power. Too much of any of those corrupts a lot folks anymore.

Reply to Thread New Thread