LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-03-2006, 07:00 AM   #1
Vezazvqw

My one cat can open doors even if they are fully closed. He jumps up and turns the knob; it is a little freaky.

My dog will give me paw depending on which hand I reach out. She also gives high fives and fist bumps.

Old 08-13-2006, 07:00 AM   #2
codecouponqw

Our Yorkie would do a backflip for a treat if we spent enough time trying to teach her. On command she can currently: roll over, play dead, sit pretty (on her hind legs), lie down, and shake a paw.

Our Cockapoo is still young (less than a year old) but he is really catching on to the Yorkies tricks. On command he can lie down and sit. Currently he does this odd stretch where it looks like he is bowing to you. I'm working on making him do this on command.

Old 09-02-2006, 07:00 AM   #3
HondasMenFox

I have a toy poodle. I also had one when I was younger and took a dog training class with him back then. What I'd learned from that class has stuck with me all these years, so I did teach my dog some tricks.

He knows how to sit, lay down, stay, shake hands, sit pretty, roll over, and speak. I was trying to teach him speak for the purpose of telling us when he needed to go outside, but I wasn't consistent with training him that, because he doesn't do it.

My son is only 18 months old, but he loves to see our dog do tricks. He will just watch and laugh, it's so cute!

Old 09-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #4
TerAlelmlor

My cat does some tricks, I guess you could say. I didn't teach her them, though. She opens the bathroom vanity, gets in all comfy on the towels, and closes the door behind her. I've never seen a cat do that before. She can also open the drawer where I used to keep her treats. I had to move them up to a higher cabinet.

Old 09-22-2012, 05:07 AM   #5
rusculture

My dog picked up the trick he knows pretty quickly. i never had the patience to sit there and train him - my wife did all of that. But he could do quite a few things. I thought he was well-trained (and he is), but then I saw a pet show at SeaWorld in Orlando. The things that they had those animals doing (cats included) shocked me quite a bit!

Old 09-22-2012, 05:19 AM   #6
SasortFkire

Default Does your pet know any tricks?
Can your pet do any tricks? My cat can't do any tricks however she gives me the occasionally kitty massage. ( you cat owners know what I mean)

Reply to Thread New Thread