Old 05-20-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
TCjwwhcY

Default Rescue Ink???
Anyone seen this show?
If so what's your views on it?
I'm already about 9 minutes in it and think its a bunch of bull lol

Old 05-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #2
Turbo-ip

Yup bunch of low life scum pretending to be something for money and ratings. you don't see real rescues on tv do ya, they are too busy being real and actually doing the rescues thing unlike the shmucks on tv.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:12 PM   #3
TCjwwhcY

That's how it seems to me. All for publicity
Lol its funny they even have a hippie type dude :P

Old 05-20-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
tabcdyop

Never seen it....

Old 05-20-2011, 11:28 PM   #5
TCjwwhcY

Never seen it....
dont worry you dont wanna

Old 05-20-2011, 11:29 PM   #6
HartOvara

I wouldn't call them low life scum perhaps but they really don't know what they are doing.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #7
intendepods

I never heard of the show until I came across this video on youtube regarding it that basically gave me enough bs to not look further into it.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:13 AM   #8
Nafheense

Not a fan. They pissed me right off after harassing some guy for shooting at cats on his property. People don't want their cats shot, KEEP EM IN THE FREAKIN HOUSE! Don't want dude shooting the feral cats. COLLECT THEM AND GET THEM OFF DUDE'S PROPERTY. Seriously.... who the hell are these guys that they think they have a right to intimidate and harass people. Making rescue people look like dumb ass thugs IMO. Only reason they have gathered any following is because women are getting all hot and bothered about the tattooed guys who like pit bulls. It's bloody sad that THINKING, REASONING ADULTS can't see past the bullshit with these stupid TV shows.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:20 AM   #9
ThisIsOK

I never saw the show, however, I remember they were on Oprah or some show like that, and they also had on a former dog fighter, and they were all trying to bully the ex-dog fighter, and they just seemed like a bunch of thugs.

Old 05-21-2011, 01:03 AM   #10
ambiddetcat

havent seen the show but i was posting on the one guy's facebook when he asked for feedback on a big article he wrote. I posted some and suggested looking into the science behind behaviour and training. He deleted my posts and banned me from his page lol.

Old 05-21-2011, 01:30 AM   #11
Nafheense

havent seen the show but i was posting on the one guy's facebook when he asked for feedback on a big article he wrote. I posted some and suggested looking into the science behind behaviour and training. He deleted my posts and banned me from his page lol.
Surprise. Surprise. One of them had a ''training'' (and I use the term lightly) video posted and when people questioned his methods, he responded with ''lol'' only. Educated response without a doubt.

Old 05-21-2011, 01:38 AM   #12
Belindanan

I never saw the show, however, I remember they were on Oprah or some show like that, and they also had on a former dog fighter, and they were all trying to bully the ex-dog fighter, and they just seemed like a bunch of thugs.
It was dr. phill. I didn't even know anything about pibulls when I saw the show and they still looked like asshats.

Old 05-21-2011, 01:48 AM   #13
ThisIsOK

Oh yes, Dr. Phil, because he joined along in the bullying fest. lol.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:24 AM   #14
Thigmaswams

I remember that on Dr Phil. Between him and the rescue ink Guy the dog fighter couldn't say more than 2 words. They would ask a question and then as soon as he went to explain his view someone cut him off and anytime he tried to finished they kept cutting him off. My sympathy went to the dog fighter after That show.. I don't agree with it but he came on the show to explain his view on it. Let the damn Guy explain. They came off like they know everything, they are right no matter what it made me sick. I won't dare watch the show after seeing that.

Old 05-21-2011, 04:07 AM   #15
TCjwwhcY

Oh please they don't know shit about dog fighting dog aggression or nuttin! They just tried to rehabilitate a aggressive bandog by trying to make it get along with their english bulldog.... I turned it off so I didn't see the outcome lol. I'm betting it wasn't what they wanted though

Old 05-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #16
hellenmoranov

I love the fat fuck though, you know the one who walks like he has rolls of toiletpaper under his arms and wouldn't stop rolling once he trips. Bunch of wannabe tough guys, walking around with this mean image of a Bully with a chainlinked collar around it's neck. Really helps the image, retards..

Old 05-26-2011, 10:14 PM   #17
corriffuniee

The show sucked but I think they're good people.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #18
Jeaxatoem

i think theyre wanna be bullies and i bet they aint so tough when there isnt 6 of em standing there. leather and tattoos arent as intimidating as they think they are

Old 05-27-2011, 01:42 AM   #19
zatronanec

Leather and tattoos along with a bullying attitude mean they are compensating for their lack of manlyness elsewhere. They are big pussy's to me..

Old 05-27-2011, 03:15 AM   #20
Jeaxatoem

i wanted to see that ex dogfighter bitchslap one of em on Dr Phil. he jumped right up and had nobody but Dr Phil between em... that told me he wasnt afraid...
WARNING!!!!...PLEASE jump to 1:22 to see what im talking about...there is some undercover dogmatch videos at the beginning....

Reply to Thread New Thread