LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-01-2010, 04:00 AM   #1
Trientoriciom

Default Another "Best of CRAIGSLIST"
Ok this is the icing on the cake. This kid seems to think that her 3- one year old adult dogs are assets she can sell to make money for college. 2 of which are pitbulls.

3 excellent dogs need new home (rockford)

Date: 2009-12-31, 6:47PM CST
Reply to: natay15@aol.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have 3 dogs that need good homes.... 1 is a male chihuahua that is around 1 year old..brown white and black..great dog good with dogs and kids...kept in the house! i love him but cant keep him..asking 250 for him he is a purebreed! i also have a male pitbull he is brandal whith some white...he is 1 year old great dog good with kids and other dogs...asking 200 for him! and i have a female pitbull she is a short body n so pretty she will b 1 year 2 months january 5th...great dog to all are excellent...i am asking 300 for the female...i am 18 and i have to get a job to pay for collage n bills so i wont have time for them prolly ...please call if you are interested call after 7pm ------------- ask for cheyenne
all are not fixed and i paid about 400 for each ....great dogs

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1532379663

Old 01-01-2010, 04:09 AM   #2
MegaJIT

Wow, I'd love to have that "brandal" one, I've never heard of it, it must be a really "rare" one.

Old 01-01-2010, 04:11 AM   #3
Trientoriciom

Yeah brandal must be really special! Someone posted a response to it...

"It seems to me that you are selling these dogs and not asking a "small " rehoming fee.Are you sure you that you are even telling the truth? Do you not realize that animals are not DISPOSABLE???? If you are trying to sell them because you are trying to save to go to college don`t you think you should have thought of that when you purchased the dogs for $400 each? Seems that would have been $1200 towards your college funds.I think you need to stay in school and pay attention and learn how to spell before you decide you want to go to college. "

I cant help but to read the pet ads!

Im wondering if the person is only asking $300 for the female who can be bred. I would be surprised though with a male and female unaltered in the home that there hasnt been a litter yet. Im sure the posters (parents) were trying to breed them. People are just idiots!

Old 01-01-2010, 04:14 AM   #4
BrifsGefel

It's just an name brand brindle! It probably has a small TM somewhere in the pattern.

Old 01-01-2010, 04:14 AM   #5
moohassinny

He/she might want to invest in hooked on phonics before applying for "collage"

Old 01-01-2010, 04:29 AM   #6
MegaJIT

He/she might want to invest in hooked on phonics before applying for "collage"
True PBH, true!! However, I do like the one response that Amy posted that this chick got, that was pretty good!

Brandal is the new black for 2010~~~~~ get 'em while they're hot!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 04:32 AM   #7
Trientoriciom

Ummm yeah the original ad is already flagged and removed... I knew I was doing the right thing cutting and pasting it!

Another thing is that the poster is a child (not yet college age), why isnt her parents posting? And if you read carefully, I think the pitbulls are outside dogs, probably not socialized very well either. The poster mentioned the chihuaha is and inside dog.

Old 01-01-2010, 04:37 AM   #8
MegaJIT

Glad it was taken down, even though she "prolly" won't have time to take care of them. I'm with the responder... why would you not think just a little bit ahead and think that "duh, when I go to "collage" I'm not going to have time to take proper care of these dogs".... I agree, where are her parents, and why did they let her have 3, count them, 3 puppies that she can't afford and doesn't have time for.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:27 AM   #9
CreativeAcrobate

that was about as good as the post I read in which the person wanted a Chihuahua, westie, lab, or BABY PITBULL. I wrote her just asking what she knew about pits/how big they got and trying to be nice...her response? I like what I want so eff off? I just replied great well I hope I dont have to foster your dog in 11 months :/

Old 01-02-2010, 01:49 AM   #10
Trientoriciom

She reposted and changed her story a bit. She says she saved a pitbull from being put down at the shelter, but that cant be true. Our animal control puts down dogs that are not adoptable and dont rehome them. Also they spay or neuter them first. And the fee is $110 not $200, nor the original $400 the kid posted. You know my town is just full of some wonderful people! I deleted her phone number this time, sorry about leaving it in there before. And still misspelled brindle

hello i need to find a good home for my 3 excellent dogs, i love them to death ... i have 1 chihuahua that is a year old , great with kids and other dogs, kept inside, a perfect dog for anyone...askin a fee for him! i also have a male pitbull he is 1 years old his color is brindal whit some white really good dog ... i saved him from the animal shelter the day he was supose to b put to sleep...i paid 200 for him and i guess you can say i am trying to find him a forever home ...i try to save the dogs from the animal shelter b4 they r put down and find homes for them....so i am asking a fee for him. i also have a female pitbull she is a short bodyshe is 1 year and 1 month old..she is also brindal...excellent dog..none r fixed...but they all are the best dogs i ever seen ...if you are interested call my cell phone after 7pm or if you call b4 that just leave a message...my name is cheyenne >>>>>...i am asking an adoption fee for each dog! thanks

Old 12-02-2010, 04:39 AM   #11
Trientoriciom

Just wanted to update this person reposted about the two pitbulls today. However, in her first post she said she got them from the animal shelter and needed money for collage and didnt have time for them, now she is saying she got them from two different people and moving into an apartment. Both dogs are a year old and not fixed. Here is her post

i have a male and female both 1 years old that neeed new homes i cannot keep due to i moved to an apartment with my mother...i am asking a rehomeing fee ...both are great dogs just needs room to run around and not b stuck in a cage...like ther are in our apartment...both are a brindal...reall pretty color... there not fixed.. please email me at natay15@aol.com or call me at ......... ask for cheyenne ! thanks ...please contact me i need to find homes by this friday.. the top 2 pics is of my male the bottom is of my female and the last is of both ....oh and they are not related i got them from 2 different people

----------------
On another note, a while back I was talking about adopting a beautiful pit but with behavior problems and everyone told me not to. I found the ad on CL for her as well, and really wanted to help. She came from a house with 4 dogs and she was the oldest at 1 1/2 year old, and 4 kids. She was protecting the newest pup (3 month old pomeranion) and children in the house. So evidently she still has the dog and rehomed her pom. My gf bought the dog from her for $300 and the pup has a cast on its leg from its tow being broken. She also posted an ad that lied and said that her husband brought the dog home at christmas (but I met this dog in November) and used a false name in the ad. It just goes to show how much people lie!

Old 12-02-2010, 05:46 AM   #12
bWxNFI3c

I'm in college, have my own townhome with a fenced in backyard, have 2 dogs, a bird, and a snake. All are thriving and receiving proper veterinary care. But I think I'm the exception to the rule. Owning pets, especially puppies like Lily, is like having children. I don't go to parties, I'm never away for more than 8 hours, and have had to learn to be a perpetual cleaner (my living room is baren of anything puppy-edible, so pretty much everything).
I think if you are a parent with college aged children and you have pets, the pets are YOUR responsibility and should not be used as a replacement for a college fund. Sorry that you planned poorly. Maybe you shouldn't have had pets, let alone children.

Reply to Thread New Thread