LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-18-2008, 03:16 AM   #1
traithJah

Default Your Hurricane Relief Dollars At Work At The HSUS
This article really made me angry & convinced me even more they are money hungry media wh0res.
http://nathanwinograd.blogspot.com/2...s-at-hsus.html

Old 09-18-2008, 03:29 AM   #2
sabbixsweraco

wow......

Old 09-18-2008, 04:07 AM   #3
Triiooman

Gawd I don't even know... *sigh*

Old 09-18-2008, 04:39 AM   #4
bUqLfXRI

The issue at TPAC was a parish (government decision). And that decision had many of their workers give their 2 weeks notice & walk out the door never to look back. It was a decision that I do not understand myself.

The HSUS wants nothing more than to kill animals all the while being able to rake in donations so they can continue to afford their multi-million dollar homes and expensive cars. It doesn't reach an inch beyond that.

And although I'm freaking disgusted with the HSUS, no-kill shelters are much worse than shelters that euthanize animals. People are naive to think that there are enough homes wanting animals to equal the number of animals needing homes. It's not even close. Euthanasia, when done properly and humanely, is not cruel. In fact, it's the opposite. Euthanasia is a sad but sweet release from a world that offers no love or kindness for the animal at hand. It offers freedom from sickness and injuries. And the animal being euthanized does not harbor anger or hatred for being put to sleep. Once the Euthasol has worked and the heart has stopped beating, it is over. The dog does not spend eternity thinking about how cruel those humans were to it. What is cruel is being forced to live in a conrete cell block/kennel for the rest of its life. What is cruel is having minimal human contact except for the 15 minutes it gets from a volunteer on the weekends. Just because an animal is breathing and has food and water once a day does not mean it enjoys life. Just because it is alive doesn't mean it's living.

Face reality folks.

Old 09-18-2008, 04:51 AM   #5
SoorgoBardy

The issue at TPAC was a parish (government decision). And that decision had many of their workers give their 2 weeks notice & walk out the door never to look back. It was a decision that I do not understand myself.

The HSUS wants nothing more than to kill money all the while being able to rake in donations so they can continue to afford their multi-million dollar homes and expensive cars. It doesn't reach an inch beyond that.

And although I'm freaking disgusted with the HSUS, no-kill shelters are much worse than animals that euthanize animals. People are naive to think that there are enough homes wanting animals to equal the number of animals need homes. It's not even close. Euthanasia, when done properly and humanely, is not cruel. In fact, it's the opposite. Euthanasia is a sad but sweet release from a world that offers no love or kindness for the animal at hand. It offers freedom from sickness and injuries. And the animal being euthanized does not harbor anger or hatred for being put to sleep. Once the Euthasol has worked and the heart has stopped beating, it is over. The dog does not spend eternity thinking about how cruel those humans were to it. What is cruel is being forced to live in a conrete cell block/kennel for the rest of it's life. What is cruel is having minimal human contact except for the 15 minutes it gets from a volunteer on the weekends. Just because an animal is breathing and has food and water once a day does not mean it enjoys life. Just because it is alive doesn't mean it's living.

Face reality folks.
Awesome post Mia!

Reply to Thread New Thread