LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-14-2015, 09:05 PM   #1
kowalskil
Default A message from a colleague:
A message from a colleague:

If you allow me to carry my cynicism a bit further, I would describe the Paris agreement about climate change as a fig leaf. It allows everyone to continue doing what they want while being A message from a colleague: to say they tried to stop the seas from rising. They can say to the people being drowned, "we did our best, so stop complaining". Meanwhile, fossil fuels will be phased out only as fast as is convenient and economically beneficial, as would have been the case without the agreement. Meanwhile, everyone can be happy for a little longer.

Ludwik Kowalski (see Wikipedia)
Ludwik Kowalski (see Wikipedia), author of “Diary of a Former Communist: Thoughts, Feelings, Reality.”

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/intro.html

This free on-line autobiography is based on a diary kept between 1946 and 2004 (in the USSR, Poland, France and the USA).

Old 03-02-2016, 11:30 AM   #2
mmnaeemnazir

Dear Sir
PFA
quickly i introduced my company , we are IT company (curiologix.com) having 12 + years experiences in filed of information technologies.

we develop on line ERP web base system ,you can manage your multi stock location ,(inventory) , Accounts payable, accounts receivable , banks , item re order on line pls click following this link
https://curioerp.com/demo/index.php
login is demo
pass is master
if you have any question pls call em any time

with regards
Naeem
ERP consultant
naeem@curiologix.com
mmnaeemnazir@gmail.com
+92-312-4160600

Reply to Thread New Thread