View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
Qynvtlur

That place your at sounds like paradise.. NOT!

I find it pretty offensive. I know I shouldnt and i should have a tougher skin, but when people sneer at me from across the street when Im walking my dogs, it takes everything i have not to give them the finger or ask them wtf their problem is. BOTH my dogs are behaved and walk great on their leashes, they never except one time gone near another dog and that one time the dogs was retarded. Ive had them charge at my dogs, bark uncontrollably at my dogs, basically freak out on my dogs, while my dogs acted like the perfect pups they are, Yet IM the one who gets dirty looks.

Man oh man, dont get me started. Grrrrr!!!
I know right? it is sooo ridiculous I had a Pom lunge at Lexi while she was SITTING at my feet and I got such a dirty look because of what my dog is. I have had the urge to give people like that the finger too but I have been a cripple for almost 4 years now and because of my age people always gave me weird looks(until I got my tattoo ,anyways but that's another story) , so I guess part of me is used to human stupidity.

I also get weird looks because I walk Lexi with her collar and leash and her seat belt harness on and why do I do that? Because if for some reason she freaked out I would rather grab hold of a harness around her middle and be able to lift her up if I have to than end up with her getting hurt. but i guess it makes her look like she is ultra vicious *eye rolls*