LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-15-2012, 07:04 AM   #1
Patgaepx

Default Re: Suspended from eBay & PayPal for no reasons: Solution
hello Naijafinder.com members,

i was an ebay member for over 4 years and with a 100% positive feedback, over 1200 feedback. one day surprisely i received a message from ebay, saying that my account has breached their policy and they are suspending my account and banning me from ebay forever. after a few days, my paypal account was also suspended and my money was frozen for 180days. i had listings and bids going on my ebay, and for all my previous transactions, the buyers were refunded, even though products were sent, it was all a mess, and i lost loads of money. i called ebay and they said they suspended my account as a buyer reported my account for illegal activity. it was unclear and they didnt want to give me much details.

i wanted another ebay account at all costs and a paypal account, i heard about troydes which offers ebay and paypal account for £119. i heard from some people that they are scammers but others say they are genuine. could people who bought accounts from them tell me and other Naijafinder.com members about their experience?

can anyone help me get another ebay & paypal account?

Similar Threads:

Old 09-15-2012, 07:55 AM   #2
Twendypreency

lots of others sell this for much cheaper, just keep a lookout on these forums.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:04 AM   #3
Mynameishappy

pm sent

Old 09-15-2012, 08:27 AM   #4
k1ePRlda

i can help u with the stealth paypal account.check ur pm

Old 09-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #5
AutocadOemM

thanks guys will reply back asap

Old 09-15-2012, 09:15 AM   #6
glagoliska

sorry to hear abt your ban

Old 09-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #7
pumpineemob

naijafinder forum (today)

Old 09-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
Abebpabeniemo

sorry to hear abt your ban thanks techcrunked. unfortunately i met many people who got shot on ebay and paypal for no reason.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #9
Lotyqnag

in nowadays ebay and paypal can suspend you permanently for no reason no matter if you have aged power seller account or not.my advice is go stealth , set up many stealth accounts so that you wont have to worry when they ban you and you lose your power seller account and get into that mess again.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #10
Ingeborga

in nowadays ebay and paypal can suspend you permanently for no reason no matter if you have aged power seller account or not.my advice is go stealth , set up many stealth accounts so that you wont have to worry when they ban you and you lose your power seller account and get into that mess again. sorry i am lost. what are stealth accounts? how can i get them?

Old 09-15-2012, 11:43 AM   #11
gardeniyas

sorry i am lost. what are stealth accounts? how can i get them? there is a forum , aspkin , they also have an ebook there that includes all information how to set up and work with these accounts

a few information how to create stealth accounts

1.create new user cp
2.change ip every time you log from one user cp to another as they can track you by ip address
3. create new email with fake personal information
4.create new ebay and paypal account with those fake information same as in email
5.verify paypal with avs vcc, virtual credit card that can pass address verification system so that you won't have problem with future transactions
6. if needed confirm phone on ebay with call forwarding service

tips advices
in some countries it is required for paypal verification to link a bank account so use vba , virtual bank account
never login to same paypal/ebay account with the same ip and from same user cp
start selling non vero low value items slowly so you don't get limited

i hope you will find this information useful

Old 09-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #12
Patgaepx

Old 09-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #13
Bobdilan

there is a forum , aspkin , they also have an ebook there that includes all information how to set up and work with these accounts

a few information how to create stealth accounts

1.create new user cp
2.change ip every time you log from one user cp to another as they can track you by ip address
3. create new email with fake personal information
4.create new ebay and paypal account with those fake information same as in email
5.verify paypal with avs vcc, virtual credit card that can pass address verification system so that you won't have problem with future transactions
6. if needed confirm phone on ebay with call forwarding service

tips advices
in some countries it is required for paypal verification to link a bank account so use vba , virtual bank account
never login to same paypal/ebay account with the same ip and from same user cp
start selling non vero low value items slowly so you don't get limited

i hope you will find this information useful its very useful, but i am not friendly with some of the terms, sorry for being such a fool, i might need extra help. do you have skype? give me your skype name.

Old 09-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #14
hansen384cbh

sorry i am lost. what are stealth accounts? how can i get them? stealth accounts are those that are created with fake information that are used by people for different reasons
if u want one i can help u in creating it

Old 09-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #15
Saad Khan

Old 09-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #16
Abebpabeniemo

hello Naijafinder.com members,

i was an ebay member for over 4 years and with a 100% positive feedback, over 1200 feedback... sorry to hear about your loss. these days it seems like paypal/ebay can shut down your business without explanation even when you have an aged account in very good standing. for all we know the buyer who reported you could be a competitor in your line of business. i'm interested in going stealth as well for this reason. by going stealth you will have a paypal/ebay account under a different name.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #17
Corryikilelet

if you get booted out for no reason i see no reason why you want to go back there when there are hundreds of other ways and methods to earn money from the internet.

what's the guarantee that it's not going to happen again when you rejoin and what's the guarantee that the game won't catch up with you as a banned member?

for me i think it's too risky to even try again.

Old 09-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #18
Abebpabeniemo

) i got the same shit as you =)) and aspkin 4rum selling it for 105 puond i think

Old 09-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #19
Corryikilelet

stealth accounts are those that are created with fake information that are used by people for different reasons
if u want one i can help u in creating it any help would be much appreciated.

Reply to Thread New Thread