LOGO
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2010, 05:33 AM   #1
nilliraq

Default Seeking Relief from Voodoo...Please help
I had been a victim of Black magic for 18 years but did not believe in it until someone did Voodoo on me 8 years ago under the pretext of healing me, ever since I had been getting stinging attacks every day on various energy points of my body. I have contacted many Amils in India and Pakistan but they were/are unable to give me permanent relief. I am a non-muslim and have been reciting Sura nas which i love it specially recited by Mishary Rashid al-Afasy but did not get any relief even though my pronounciation is as acurate as a muslim. I have reached a point where I am physically very weak and doing my best to keep myself alive using my faith in the universe as I have a family to support. I had been a pure vegetarian and do not take any alcohol and have lived my life in pure honesty.

The current Amil who is helping me says that unless and until my enemies get hit they are not going to back off and will continue hitting me. I am not seeking a revenge but I want permenent relief from this ongoing black magic.

Can someone out there help me get the right help? I am not seeking free help and am ready to pay a genuine fee to someone who has the expertise in the field of Black magic and Voodoo.

Any help that I get from this forum will be a blessing of Allah.