LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-02-2010, 01:33 AM   #21
DailyRingtone

My milly goes to work with me probly 4 days a week its cold here so i crank the heat just before i get to job site then will check on her if need i start the truck and warm her up but the cab usually dosent get that cold if its sunny out. Id say its been some of the best socializing shes gotten.

Old 12-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #22
Attarderb

With her current set up I am sure she would be fine down around 0°F

Old 12-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #23
violalmina

I bring mine to work with me, all year round though. I have to rotate between the 3. I just have a little space heater under my desk/station. I work in a warehouse so they get played with by pretty much everyone and we go into the little bit of woods behind us too.
I have the same situation. Although Daisy comes with me the most.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:54 AM   #24
VottCetaVeivE

I take my dogs to work with me quite a bit. They hang out in the car and I take them on walks during my breaks, and a 1/2 hour walk down town during lunch.

If it's cold enough that I don't want to walk, they stay home, it's its warm enough that I don't want to walk, they stay home, same with rain & wind.

I do manage to keep my car (Honda Element) fairly cool until it get pretty warm out tho.
I keep a sunsheild in the front window. For the drivers & passenger door windows, I cut one shade in half and sewed a piece of fabric to the top and close it in the door. All the windows are tinted which also helps.
I keep the back windows and sunroof open and the door windows down several inches.
Then I found a pretty good size battery operated fan which keeps the air moving really well.
And they have a full bowl of water at all times.

Nick doesn't tolerate heat every well, so on days it's going to hit above 70, they stay home.

Reply to Thread New Thread