Thread: Pitbull Problem
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
exchpaypaleg

Default Pitbull Problem
Ok, I read about pitbulls and amstaffs. People say they are the same.
I thought about amstaffs, they are quite cute and are akc registered + people
dont take the name amstaff seriously like pitbulls. one minus though, heard that there
temperament is like one owner only, jealous and good breeder are a must because they
like to growl or snap if somethings not their way and have more of a bad temperament then pitbulls and english staffies + ofcourse a good alpha leader is needed.
ok now pitbulls, everything about pitbulls is just rocking awesome. I like the blue variants
and the red variants. they dont quit, are athletic ( i love jogging, hiking and sprinting +
other sports/ activities you can do with your pit ).
The one thing i dont like in pits are those muscles so ripped and tight, which sometimes i like
and sometimes it freaks me when a muscular body, so thin and so powerful.
My other concern is that what if i cant control the muscular dog ? Ill need to go to the gym eat all meat. lol
and one thing that doesnt go in my mind, is that good breeders are hard to find, yes but
are pitbulls really kind ? i mean the game bred ones and why do they put them on chains,
although on caragan kennels they love them alot.
I read that in old family reds have longer stamina and are bone crushers, this scares me... but i wouldnt mind owning a muscular pitbull
any ideas + advice ?
I like muscles but sometime not to that point is that where all i can see is bones and muscles and no baby fat !!! LOL