LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #21
ropinirole

No, that would be boring.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:14 PM   #22
hopertveyk

I'm not racist, but I would prefer ethnicities/races remains preserved at some degree. I mean it's a biological legacy of the human species.

Personally I would only mix with caucasoids (some Europeans and Mideasterners) as those are the ones I'm attracted to. I don't care if some individuals chose to mix though...
I agree totally. I can feel attracted to some non-Europeans, but would probably prefer mixing with predominantly Caucasoid groups.

And race mixing is not necessary, since it wouldn't change much. Some (especially younger women) reason that "what a good world it would be if everyone looked the same", but in reality it wouldn't be very different. Latin Americans can be very xenophobic against each other, despite being mixed and "looking the same" (). Some "wogs" ("blattar" in Swedish) in Sweden are also quite fair, like Balkan immigrants for instance.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #23
elektikakass

Can't say I would like to preserve my own "race" (until now I'm still wondering what exactly the term "race" really means).

As a person who is a mix of different ethnicities, I can't speak about "race" or a specific culture as being my own..

My daughter is an obvious example, she is product from a mix of two very distinct "races" and cultures.

Each race have its beauty and charm, but also the mixed ones..

It is a matter of personal taste and some circumstances, not an eugenics project..lol

Old 06-01-2011, 09:54 PM   #24
Sarah Armstrong

I prefer diversity, but I'm not against mixing neither. It's inevitable that diversity would become less pronounced when more people would mix. I guess beautiful people will be of all ages, but some phenotypes would become more of a rarity, perhaps something of old stories.

I hope healthy very dark-skinned and very pale-skinned people will remain to exist. I personally find such extremes to look cute in a way.

Old 06-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #25
EliteFranceska

nobody wants to be a caramel brown - Disgusting!
generally all races today are beautiful in their own unique way and having some bastard saying we should all form into one is absurd. mixing is okay aslong as there is a balance, nobody wants to be inbreeding with their long lost brother/sister.
i was watching Americas top model and there were three Triracial girls who were ugly in the outside and ugly in the inside. the only good looking ones were the Sudanese girl, the blonde girl and square jaw one, dunno if its 2009 -2010!

Old 06-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #26
kilibry

Everyone is unique and diverse in their own way. Mixing and blending the races into one makes life boring and we'd lose what makes us unique.

Old 06-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #27
AmfitNom

We should only have sex with other races and reproduce within our own ?

Old 06-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #28
rfceicizgm

We should only have sex with other races and reproduce within our own ?
i find it strange if

Black + White = Black
but if the baby turns only to be fair skin its still seen as black
looks like Blacks are going to rule (of course certain blacks i mean, we'll get rid of the others )

Old 06-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #29
occurrini

I really dont care if people go around with a ''free for all" mixing attitude as many people in Latin America seem to do, producing tri-racials which as I have said before (knowing I could lose favor from other Latinos here) can turn out to be beautiful or just plain aberrations.

Personally I agree with Slavic Knight (maybe you read my posts) there are plenty of Latin Americans much more than other Latin Americans themselves are willing to accept that would not simply mix with just anybody, I have my range of preferences and they go from Atlanto Med passing through Gracile Med and ending at Castizas/Fine Mestizas. Outside of that range is people with SSA, tri-racials, or too Nordid kind of people because I would like my progeny to be similar to my pheno pred Med. It may not be politically correct around here among some Latinos becaue they figure oh you kow we are already mix so let's mix some more, I respect that but I don't have to agree to put it into practice myself, those are my preferences and people have to respect that.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:10 PM   #30
saruxanset

Mix into just one race? That might not be the best thing for the whole of humanity because the reason why we evolved into different races is because of the different environments we lived in. The changes in our bodies (i.e., skin color, morphology, etc) is to make us survive in our own environments. If there is some race mixing, it's because of globalization and migration of humans...but not because we are actively trying to mix everything up.

We have to remember that variety makes us survive as a whole.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:36 PM   #31
liontutuxx

It won't happen, no that would not be good at all. However people usually mix in little amounts, I see no harm.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #32
Dodoerabe

I dont want to and it probably wont happen and if it does it will be in thousand of thousand of years, this notion of everyone is gonna be mixed is mainly said by white people only because their race is disappearing.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:31 AM   #33
Sapremolz

What I don't understand is why somebody would want something like that to happen to start with. Some kind of complex?

Old 06-02-2011, 12:32 AM   #34
SasortFkire

I don't really care either way

Old 06-03-2011, 03:36 AM   #35
yharmon6614

I don't really care either way
This is just out of curiosity, are you racially mixed yourself?

Old 06-03-2011, 03:55 AM   #36
Savviioor

If all the races mix together then there won't be any use for this forum.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:56 AM   #37
gariharlj

One useful mix might be between genetically dissimilar but climatically similar groups. Another might be between linguistically similar but genetically dissimilar groups. But I'm theoretically against mixing with groups which I would consider to lack acceptable phenotypical overlap.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:59 AM   #38
сайдинг

There will be race mixing, but there won't be only only race, that is impossible, people will also marry their own, not for preservation pruposes but because of choice.

Old 06-03-2011, 04:03 AM   #39
mikajuise

Are you asking me because I said I don't care too much, people can do what they want, I respect this more than any ideological ideals as to whether people should be pure or mixed-individual freedom trumps ideology.

If all the races mix together then there won't be any use for this forum.
Race is a part of this forum, not all of it.

But anyway, it's not like a major scientific journal is it? Especially with the amount of trollish users here.

Old 06-03-2011, 04:07 AM   #40
TubOppomo

I dont want to and it probably wont happen and if it does it will be in thousand of thousand of years, this notion of everyone is gonna be mixed is mainly said by white people only because their race is disappearing.
It is not, that is on their imagniation, that is just xenophobia working on their minds.

---------- Post added 2011-06-02 at 16:08 ----------

If you are going to have a subjective way of thinking it was best not to create the thread in first place.

Reply to Thread New Thread