LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
KahiroSamo

Default help
AOA everyone..

i recently came across this thread and found its good actually i need guidance in fact hell of guidance about alot of matter because i feel like i am desperately in need of it because getting psychologically effected now. i am not able to start Namaz and get easily distracted, the first thought which comes in my mind is that Allah ji wont ever forgive me for what i have done (have almost done every possible sin). Each n every sin gets recalled and i feel like i can't have a normal life now it makes me gloomy for what i have done constantly throughout the whole day have these weird feelings about my own self. life is like stuck and seemz like i don't even wanna live if living is meant to be like this...please help
P.S pardon me for my grammatical mistakes.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
sallythetolly

walaikum assalam WW
Once Isa AS asked Allah SWT if iblis is to turn in repentance to Him, will He SWT ever forgive him? Allah SWT replied that He SWT will forgive him if he turned to Him but He SWT knows that he won't. Now this is how merciful is Allah SWT. Not just you or me, if we look at the sins of whole of the mankind, the blooshed and all the worst sins, we would see shaitan behind it. Now if Allah SWT is ready to forget the shaitan if he repents, then why not us? We just need to repent to ALlah SWT sincerely. We should ponder on the attributes of Allah SWT. Allah SWT is All-forgiving and Ever-forgiving. The thoughts you are having is from shaitan, just ignore it and turn to Allah SWT. Do not be despair of mercy of Allah SWT. Infact Allah SWT will love one who turns in repentance to Him.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them."

Will they not repent to Allah and ask His forgiveness? For Allah is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (Surat al-Maaidah 5:74)
And who can forgive sins except Allah? (Surah Ali Imran 3:135)

"O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."

O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)

Indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people
. (Surah Yusuf 12:87)

Let Allah SWT forgive us all and engulf us in His mercy. Ameen

Old 06-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #3
sallythetolly

Also kindly get in touch with a spiritual sheikh. One gets to recognize Allah SWT more in the company of His beloved slaves. We will get to know His SWT attributes and many things which will bring us close to Him SWT inshaaAllah. Obedience to Him SWT will become easy and inshaaAllah leaving sins too will become easy.

Old 06-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #4
KahiroSamo

i m under spiritual sheikh. i performed all those zikar infact the QALBI Zikar but wasn't able to continue it during uni due to the stupid life we have with our friends.and now i don't know how to regain that connection as i feel extremely away from that path now. esp i have felt that my uni company is the one who made me go that far because instead of halting me they were like its normal now and up to you what ever you like. They encouraged me with the passage of time you are gonna miss all these moments and laugh so just enjoy but i m not able to. even if i try to people say me its just a two or three days thing u wont b able to continue etc.. but the thing is i cant blame them as i was the one who was wrong.what should i do?
one thing more i wanna know the role of fate? All this was written in my fate so all has happened no matter what i feel or do i was meant to be driven by fate like this.? even what i will do in next 2 3 years or during my whole life everything's already written. then why am i here? i feel like m such a dumb and unethical personality now
why any man is gonna accept a female like me ?
there were a few things done in which even not only from Allah but i should say sorry to even those person may be (that is what i feel others don't blame me for anything but i feel guilt within me ) how can i say them sorry now??

Old 06-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #5
KahiroSamo

is sy zada bura kia hoga k main abi tak QURAN nai parh saki coz even that molvi was a jerk with me and being a kid i never knew what all this is am not able to forget all this how should i make me feel comfortable?

Old 06-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
sallythetolly

Let Allah SWT ease your pain. Ameen
Past is past. There is no use of thinking over it.
Read this:
The past is gone forever

By brooding over the past and its tragedies, one exhibits a form of insanity - a kind of sickness that destroys resolve to live for the present moment. Those who have a firm purpose have filed away and forgotten occurrences of the past, which will never again see light, since they occupy such a dark place in the recesses of the mind.

Episodes of the past are finished with; sadness cannot retrieve them, melancholy cannot make things right, and depression will never bring the past back to life. This is because the past is non-existent.

Do not live in the nightmares of former times or under the shade of what you have missed. Save yourself from the ghostly apparition of the past. Do you think that you can return the sun to its place of rising, the baby to its mother's womb, milk to the udder, or tears to the eye? By constantly dwelling on the past and its happenings, you place yourself in a very frightful and tragic state of mind.

Reading too much into the past is a waste of the present. When Allah mentioned the affairs of the previous nations, He, the Exalted, said:

That was a nation who has passed away. (Qur'an 2. 134)

Former days are gone and done with, and you benefit nothing by carrying out an autopsy over them, by turning back the wheels of history.

The person who lives in the past is like someone who tries to saw sawdust. Of old, they used to say: "Do not remove the dead from their graves."

Our tragedy is that we are incapable of dealing with the present: neglecting our beautiful castles, we wail over dilapidated buildings. If every man and every jinn were to try jointly to bring back the past, they would most certainly fail. Everything on earth marches forward, preparing for a new season and so should you.

Old 06-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #7
sallythetolly

Read this book

Have tawakkul in Allah SWT and have hope in His SWT mercy. inshaaAllah these days will pass and you will find relief as you keep getting close to Allah SWT as you proceed taking little steps. As far as the maulvi or anyone, just leave him to Allah SWT and know that Allah SWT is All aware and He SWT is sufficient. If you have oppressed your soul, turn to ALlah SWT and seek His SWT help. Most of us have committed sins and you are not the only one. We just have to repent and try our best to please Allah SWT.

Listen to these bayans
http://www.fahmedeen.org/new/file-30...2-2012%29.html
http://www.fahmedeen.org/new/file-29...2-2011%29.html

http://www.fahmedeen.org/new/bayanaat.php?link=gham

Old 06-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #8
ionitiesk

Walekumusslam,

dear sister my humble request is do Tauba because Allah like this Tabua act
start a new life Inshaallah Allah will forgive you because he loves every one more than a mother
I red your posts and I feel you know Hindi also my second request is pls listen bayanat of Hazrat Malana Tariq Jameel DB BECAUSE you will understand mercy rehmat how forgive people

Old 06-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #9
mikeyyuiok

1. Keep correcting your Niyyah, (Intention), make sure you are doing this only to worship our Allah Ta'ala.
2. Make sure you pray 5 times daily, make sure you do not miss Fajr Salah. Because it is what sets the day straight.
3. Recite the Quran everyday. (Suratul Yaseen daily does wonders )
4. Lots of Istighfar. Try to learn the best dua for istighfar: http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...-and-Magrib%29
5. Durood Salat on our beloved Nabi .
6. Read book or listen to lectures of the Ulema everyday, it will have a positive effect.

This book in particular might be of help . It helps to understand the phenomenon of being spiritually low and how to deal with it.: http://yunuspatel.co.za/books-feelingspirituallylow.php

Also remember the ibadah we do when it is difficult for us will have more reward, because of our struggle for the sake of Allah Ta'ala. May Allah make it easy for you and all of us.

Please remember me in your duas.

Old 06-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #10
sallythetolly

I really like this video sister. I hope you like it too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3o2v...eature=related

Old 06-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #11
KahiroSamo

Thank You so much everyone.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #12
janeemljr

Salam.
Please listen to this short clip [its hardly 3-4 mins]
I pray and hope this will help you inshAllah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KURL7sukq9U

Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful[] (53) "And turn in repentance and in obedience with true Faith (Islâmic Monotheism) to your Lord and submit to Him, (in Islâm), before the torment comes upon you, (and) then you will not be helped
(Surah 39, Verse 53)

Old 06-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #13
Noxassope

AOA everyone..

i recently came across this thread and found its good actually i need guidance in fact hell of guidance about alot of matter because i feel like i am desperately in need of it because getting psychologically effected now. i am not able to start Namaz and get easily distracted, the first thought which comes in my mind is that Allah ji wont ever forgive me for what i have done (have almost done every possible sin). Each n every sin gets recalled and i feel like i can't have a normal life now it makes me gloomy for what i have done constantly throughout the whole day have these weird feelings about my own self. life is like stuck and seemz like i don't even wanna live if living is meant to be like this...please help
Sister,

In life, issues can be divided into:

1. OBLIGATIONS
  2. OPTIONAL

You are required to drive in a certain way, walk in a certain way and you can’t get away with them and then you have choices of eating, dressing (this or that) etc.

Similarly, in Islam there are obligations and the number one is obviously your prayer. It needs to be DONE no ifs ands or buts about it. So when the time of prayer comes you need to engage yourself and pray (start and then finish it) no matter how hard Shaytaan messes with your head, it’s an obligation which needs to be performed. You will notice with time that it becomes easier and easier for you because you will get into a routine.

Its like working out, for the first few days your body is sore and aching and then it gets used to it.

Dhik’r etc are all optional matters which will strengthen you to better cope with whispers of Shaytaan and you should set aside a time period and then stick to a particular Dhik’r, again you will notice with time that it becomes easier and easier for you because you will get into a routine.

This whole concept is laid out in detail in "Mending Broken Hearts & Shattered Spirits" but I have summarised it as above.

For the time being you need to get a move on and perform an act UNTIL it becomes routine and it will get easier and easier with time. Ignore the whispers, the doubts, the lack of concentration in the beginning.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #14
wallyfindme

Bismihee Ta'aala

Asalamualaikum.

Recently I was blessed to be sitting in the company of a very pious Shaykh Alhumdulillah. He was telling me an incident of his Shaykh in which a man who use to drink 5 times a day or so came to him and said that he wants to quit drinking, but cannot do so. The Shaykh then asked him how many times a day do you pray? The man replied ZERO. The Shaykh then told him to continue drinking, however, instead of drinking 5 times a day, only drink 4 times a day. Also pick one salaah in which you will always be punctual in praying and do no miss this one salaah. The man kept returning and he would be advised to take one less drink and pray one more salaah. Eventually the man quit drinking altogether and started to pray 5 times a day Alhumdulillah.

This isn't just story from the past, this incident happened within the last 20 years or so (something like that).

My point is that you need to keep in contact with your Shaykh, or some-one you feel a connection with. They will assist you in getting your life back in order and helping you pray 5 times a day. Maybe it might be difficult to just automatically start praying 5 times a day. Just this feeling alone might be stopping you from starting to pray 1 time day.

Discuss this with a Shaykh and follow what they say. If you need help, there are two shaykhs I would really recommend. They are very practical and understand the people very well Alhumdulillah.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #15
Vmysobfi

AOA everyone..

A muslim never becomes despondent on the mercy of Allah. Keep making taubah, refrain from sin and have hope in the mercy of Allah. Allah Swt is more impressed with the tears of repentance of the sinners than the piety of the pious. May Allah Swt forgive us All. Ameen.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #16
KahiroSamo

AOA, Thank you everyone for the guidance
Kindly guide me about the matter of fate i mentioned please..

Old 06-06-2012, 10:25 PM   #17
Noxassope

AOA, Thank you everyone for the guidance
Kindly guide me about the matter of fate i mentioned please..
i m under spiritual sheikh. i performed all those zikar infact the QALBI Zikar but wasn't able to continue it during uni due to the stupid life we have with our friends.and now i don't know how to regain that connection as i feel extremely away from that path now. esp i have felt that my uni company is the one who made me go that far because instead of halting me they were like its normal now and up to you what ever you like. They encouraged me with the passage of time you are gonna miss all these moments and laugh so just enjoy but i m not able to. even if i try to people say me its just a two or three days thing u wont b able to continue etc.. but the thing is i cant blame them as i was the one who was wrong.what should i do?
one thing more i wanna know the role of fate? All this was written in my fate so all has happened no matter what i feel or do i was meant to be driven by fate like this.? even what i will do in next 2 3 years or during my whole life everything's already written. then why am i here? i feel like m such a dumb and unethical personality now
why any man is gonna accept a female like me ?
there were a few things done in which even not only from Allah but i should say sorry to even those person may be (that is what i feel others don't blame me for anything but i feel guilt within me ) how can i say them sorry now??

Its difficult to understand what you are saying if it appears that you saying that if everything is written in your fate then what’s the point?

I believe that your understanding of “FATE” is faulty, in Islam believe in Taqdeer means that, “Everything happens with the will and permission of Allah (SWT)”. It doesn’t mean that your fate dictates and predetermines your entire life i.e. you can’t run down the road blindly head on with the cars coming and say “O well! If its in my fate I will get killed otherwise I don’t”.

The choice is yours to run down the road in such a foolish manner OR chose to cross the Road carefully, it isn’t predetermined and you are NOT FORCED to run down the road otherwise the whole concept of reward and punishment (i.e. do good and go to heaven and do bad and be punished) is pointless and exercise in futility.

You HOLD THE KEY to your actions and will bear the consequences. As far as having committed sins are concerned then Allah (SWT) is merciful and you need to turn to Allah (SWT) and repent and then WIPE YOUR MIND clean, whatever happened has happened and you need to get over it.

Shaytaan will make you dwell upon it, freeze you and prevent you from moving forward;

1. You can chose to make progress
  2. Or remain frozen

Its upto you and no amount of Dhikr-e-Qalbi or contact with the Shaykh will help you unless and until you try to pull yourself together.

As far as which man will accept you issue is concerned then again its Shaytaan playing with your mind. Allah (SWT) is the forgiver of sins and most Merciful of those who show mercy. How do you know the future?

Old 06-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #18
dosyrotsbop

I really like this video sister. I hope you like it too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3o2v7qsMgs&feature=related
love this!!

Old 06-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #19
vforvandetta

AOA everyone..

I pardon you for your grammatical mistakes.

Old 06-07-2012, 05:28 AM   #20
Fsfkkkjz

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

i am not able to start Namaz and get easily distracted,
Just start the prayer, it doesn't matter if you are distracted, just meet the fard, that is Allah that Allah is demanding of you.

the first thought which comes in my mind is that Allah ji wont ever forgive me for what i have done
You are thinking ill of Allah by saying this, stop it.

(have almost done every possible sin).
No you certainly have not, this is just whispering from satan. It is a silly thought, there are millions of sins that you have not committed.

Each n every sin gets recalled and i feel like i can't have a normal life now it makes me gloomy for what i have done constantly throughout the whole day have these weird feelings about my own self. life is like stuck and seemz like i don't even wanna live if living is meant to be like this...please help
Recalling your sins is a good habit, but if you are suffering from your issues then you need to think about your good deeds too and always, every day, focus upon keeping them up.

Life is a test, get over it and start doing your best. Allah is Merciful and Compassionate, everything that you have is from Him (and He is giving you a lot right now even if you are not appreciating it). Sister you need to start trusting in Him and start ignoring the waswisu that you are afflicted with.

At the moment you are being like a man in a burning house who is sitting in a chair moaning how terrible it is. Put that fire out and redecorate, plant some flowers in the garden of your self.

Hold on to God’s Mercy

the Handhold

that Doesn’t Break

Race each other to forgiveness

from your Lord

and a Garden as wide as the

Heavens and the Earth,

prepared for the dutiful

(Surah Imran 133)

..Their Lord gives them good tidings of mercy from Him, and acceptance,

and Gardens where enduring pleasure will be theirs;

There they will abide for ever.