LOGO
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
oscilsoda

Default Help !! Sihr /Black Magic destroyed my family!!
Hi,

My Story is very long but I would appreciate any comment. Ten years ago, while my little brother was playing with my dads wallet a huge paper came out that was folded ten times. my mum took this paper and ran to her family to find out it was Sihr my dads mother made. the paper had these things :

1- My moms name and her maiden name and says that my mum get severe mental sickeness in her brain, her right hand and leg get handicapped..
2- problems occur every day in the family..
3- my mum would be obessed about my dad go after him and my dad never to like her..

there were many things that were written.. but thats what I can say in this short post. I always knew my dad wasnt normal..he hated me the most.. because I am the only one of my five siblings who pray 5 times and follow Allah
(SWT) rules..

10 years later.. the exact same thing that was written in the paper happened to my mother...out of no where my mum got diagnosed with the most aggressive brain tumor and her half body got paralyzed.. even when she was sick she kept asking about my dad..

Doctors lost hope in her (that was Sep 2007 ) and said she had two weeks to live.. with Quran and our prayers the tumor shrinked 70% and my mum is getting better everyday..

every time my dad visits her condition worsen and he is very angry shes still alive.. its a war now between him and her children and my moms family..

I am 100% sure my dad is possed by jinn and is influenced by Sihr his mom did..
i will contiune this thread tom coz its getting very long..
please help me!!