LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
oscilsoda

Default Help !! Sihr /Black Magic destroyed my family!!
Hi,

My Story is very long but I would appreciate any comment. Ten years ago, while my little brother was playing with my dads wallet a huge paper came out that was folded ten times. my mum took this paper and ran to her family to find out it was Sihr my dads mother made. the paper had these things :

1- My moms name and her maiden name and says that my mum get severe mental sickeness in her brain, her right hand and leg get handicapped..
2- problems occur every day in the family..
3- my mum would be obessed about my dad go after him and my dad never to like her..

there were many things that were written.. but thats what I can say in this short post. I always knew my dad wasnt normal..he hated me the most.. because I am the only one of my five siblings who pray 5 times and follow Allah
(SWT) rules..

10 years later.. the exact same thing that was written in the paper happened to my mother...out of no where my mum got diagnosed with the most aggressive brain tumor and her half body got paralyzed.. even when she was sick she kept asking about my dad..

Doctors lost hope in her (that was Sep 2007 ) and said she had two weeks to live.. with Quran and our prayers the tumor shrinked 70% and my mum is getting better everyday..

every time my dad visits her condition worsen and he is very angry shes still alive.. its a war now between him and her children and my moms family..

I am 100% sure my dad is possed by jinn and is influenced by Sihr his mom did..
i will contiune this thread tom coz its getting very long..
please help me!!

Old 11-17-2008, 11:45 AM   #2
Assunkkensatt

Hi,

My Story is very long but I would appreciate any comment. Ten years ago, while my little brother was playing with my dads wallet a huge paper came out that was folded ten times. my mum took this paper and ran to her family to find out it was Sihr my dads mother made. the paper had these things :

1- My moms name and her maiden name and says that my mum get severe mental sickeness in her brain, her right hand and leg get handicapped..
3- my mum would be obessed about my dad go after him and my dad never to like her..

there were many things that were written.. but thats what I can say in this short post. I always knew my dad wasnt normal..he hated me the most.. because I am the only one of my five siblings who pray 5 times and follow Allah
(SWT) rules..

10 years later.. the exact same thing that was written in the paper happened to my mother...out of no where my mum got diagnosed with the most aggressive brain tumor and her half body got paralyzed.. even when she was sick she kept asking about my dad..

Doctors lost hope in her (that was Sep 2007 ) and said she had two weeks to live.. with Quran and our prayers the tumor shrinked 70% and my mum is getting better everyday..

every time my dad visits her condition worsen and he is very angry shes still alive.. its a war now between him and her children and my moms family..

please help me!!
As Salaamu Alaikum

1) Keep making dua to Allah for shifa

2) Give charity.

3) Pray surah falaq and surah nas abundantly then blow on your mom.

4) Go to a reliable aamil, be careful because there are alot of fake ones out ther.

Was Salaamu Alaikum

Old 11-17-2008, 12:24 PM   #3
Dweplyododo

Lol at 100% sure. I don't believe any of this is magic for a second.

Some times people just get cancer and die.

Old 11-17-2008, 02:04 PM   #4
oscilsoda

U dont have to believe what I said because u have not been living with me.. I have witnessed several stuff which made me believe that Sihr was involved in my mums illness.

whenever My father visisted my mum I would start reading Quran and the second he hears Quran he goes to the bathroom and stay there for alot of time.

Every thing that was written in the Sihr is happening to us.. I remmeber my mum would find old scissors and studd hidden in our home..

this is killing me.. I have been through alot because of my dad.. he detroyed each on us.. he pretends to pray in the Mosque and he would allow my sisters and encourage them to go and stay late at night.. He have beaten me so many times because I stood next to my mom..

I hope god will take revenge of him and his family..

Old 11-17-2008, 03:57 PM   #5
esdfsdflast

Hi,

(SWT) rules..

please help me!!
I listened such kind of problems a lot from a Scolar but the only solution he has told me and others is to correct our bath(According to sunnah) and correct our prayers. For the purpose plz visit athentic Alim in your locality.

If such problems exisist it will help removing your sins but I pray to Allah may Allah help you get rid all the problems.

The best solution to remove tumor is to give sadqah to the deserve.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #6
choollaBard

Totally agree with you brother. Its over exaggerated and often a choice of the ignorant to resort to hocus pocus when the rational explanation escapes their minds, due to the lack of education. 99 % things that occur have an entirely rational explanation behind them. Besides when will people learn the best solution to each and every problem is to enhance you Imaan and surrender your will to Allah!

Old 11-17-2008, 04:33 PM   #7
esdfsdflast

Didn't you brothers read the sister's story? It sure looks like you did not.

Part of Islam is belief in Jinn. Rejecting Jinn and the things they can do is part of Kufr.

If this sister is telling the truth, and it's not Jinn involved, then Allah SWT could only be humoring them with such a bizarre coincidence. And I don't think our Ilaha would do that.
I agree with you.

Old 11-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #8
choollaBard

Didn't you brothers read the sister's story? It sure looks like you did not.

Part of Islam is belief in Jinn. Rejecting Jinn and the things they can do is part of Kufr.

If this sister is telling the truth, and it's not Jinn involved, then Allah SWT could only be humoring them with such a bizarre coincidence. And I don't think our Ilaha would do that.
Yup, coincidence indeed. My dad suffered from cancer when I was 6, the doctors told him he had a few weeks to live, but yet he managed to live for many years later, even though it wasn't the most fulfilling of lifestyles due to his disability. Secondly my dad comes from an extremely temperamental family, coupled with his illness it often lead to him being violent when he had the brief periods of health in his life, as a result he used to beat us or most definitely resort to violent verbal outburst. As for my mother she has suffered from depression for many years probably because her father died when she was a child her two siblings when she was a little older and then later on in life her mother and her husband (who she was a 24/7 carer for) leaving her with no direct family members, with the exceptions of her kids. Me and my dad never had the best of relationships, but I wish him nothing but paradise for the pain he had to endure.

I hope god will take revenge of him and his family..
I'm not asking you to invite him into your life, but you should focus your efforts and dua's on his guidance and not his destruction. Irrespective of how much you hate him.

As far as black magic is concerned many a people who deal with this trade are nothing but charlatans, fakes and impostors. I've even been to a couple (purely for a social experiment) as my aunt from Pakistan insisted on me going as she believes someone has done black magic on me. I had to hold back my laughter on many occasions during our brief conversation. I didn't want to embarrass the guy even though I should have, but its against my nature. The funniest part was when he asked for soil and money from England, on which I remarked how shall I get soil from England (I know it was stupid of me, but when preparing for Pakistan I didn't think I'd be needing any). Anyways, his reply was, "Fax it"! My Aunt gave him 1000 rupees for a five/ten minute conversation out of charity as we had no "English money" or "English soil" with us at the time. Out of his kind heart (perhaps the 1000 rupees influenced him) he did offer us a free remedy on which he wrote something on a piece of paper and folded it many times. On a second separate piece of paper he cut into many strips, he told me take a strip a day by add it to my drink. the second one literally had scribbles on them and the first paper when I opened, after exiting, literally had a few numbers written in urdu and arranged in a naughts & crosses (tic tac toe) box looked like a load of astrological cr*p to me which is shirk anyways. So I just threw it in the bin. The charlatans abuse their knowledge of superstitious to pray on the fear of the ignorant and they deserve a good thrashing.

I do not deny the existence of jinns or deny how jinns can be manipulated for the purposes of magic, even though I have no extensive, Islamic knowledge on the subject matter. However forgive me if I don't always jump on the magic band wagon and try to use rationale and commonsense that Allah has given me.

looks like you've got a crazed father who under the manipulation of his mother's tongue to me. He's the one who needs help not you guys. Applying wisdom, keep him away from your mother If hes causing her pain.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #9
veizKinquiz

i don't think you've got any right to comment really because you havn't been through it. i've been through it and know how it feels. u don't know how lucky you are! ive been sufferring all my life and there's only one name that all the mesaab's say who are doing black magic on us! but we can't do anyfin except wait, coz if we do sumin like that then wer just as bad as them. so please don't comment on sumfin you don't know about.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #10
choollaBard

It's clear that you have an extreme bias against this stuff due to your aunt doing stuff to you which was unIslamic and not even a real approach to Jinn. Yet you are coupling everything on the matter into the same category which obviously caused you some pain in the past.

Just as it's clear that you did NOT read clearly the sister's story. Read again. You are missing the part that makes it totally freaky and coincidental.
Thanks but I can read. I only have biased towards stupidity, like I said 99% of the times it a load of nonsense. You make it sound like she, my aunt, coerced me. She went for her own personal reasoning I tagged along, then she bought me into the equation which I didnt mind as I wanted to see what all the jiggery pockery is all about.

Just to clarify are you saying the jinn gave her a brain tumor?

Old 11-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #11
veizKinquiz

Hi,

(SWT) rules..

please help me!!
hiya don't worry inshallah your mum will get better, pray for her and ask for shifa. if ur mum's condition worsens when your dad visits then keep him away from her. i really think you need to get a good mesaab to look at your family and see if it is black magic. do you's live in london? maybe i can help you, let me know soon ok

Old 11-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #12
Dweplyododo

You are very eager to accuse people of kufr... Thats more than once in this thread alone.

I have spoken to ulema who have said just as he said.

Old 11-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #13
yahyynzer

99% of the time?! Sounds like something an atheist would say.... not that I'm SAYING you are an atheist. But it definitely a part of Kufr to say that 99% of all reported Jinn cases are false.
This is a very serious and injurious statement. How is it DEFINITELY A PART OF KUFR to say that 99% of all reported Jinn cases are false?

Old 11-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #14
MediconStop

Hi,

(SWT) rules..

please help me!!
False thinking no hidden things on earth except your spirit and 2 Malika and one jinn (satan) each of you have and this is the one also born with you nothing else hidden thing on earth, that's why Allah give you these two Surah one Surah Nas it is for your birth partner jinn you requesting to Allah mercy for stop jinn interruptions in the brain and Surah Falak is for requesting to Allah mercy for stop hurting from who interrupted by his jinn(satan). This jinn he born with you can easily communicate your thoughts he is your birth partner but there is a door for him if you open that door then he interrupt your brain thoughts, for example who eating haram that is the major thing to trigger satan fully activate your brain door open for him and he is always taking advices from his king ibless now it is very difficult to close that door again but if Allah want and his mercy on that person. No magic no aammils all false and interrupted by his own jinn (satan). Jin is electrons form this hidden creature is not from your world same like Malikaa and your spirit they are not bounded with time frame but your all 5 senses are bounded with time frame that’s why your senses senseless to sense them they are hidden from your senses. Jin communicate with your brain neurons cells electrons if that door open for him that’s why Allah ordered to humanity stop eating haram things specially pork and alcohol. Satan always trigger start from your stomachs if eat haram.

Old 11-17-2008, 07:32 PM   #15
Dweplyododo

Are you by any chance, also known as healthmessages?

Old 11-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #16
Licacivelip

Asslamo Allaikum,

Magic & Satanic Influences: Its Kinds, Its Rulings & Protection

Old 11-18-2008, 02:49 AM   #17
choollaBard

99% of the time?! Sounds like something an atheist would say.... not that I'm SAYING you are an atheist. But it definitely a part of Kufr to say that 99% of all reported Jinn cases are false. Clearly you are suggesting my statement is a statement of kufr I've actually heard that Scholars have ruled that 99% of all mental illnesses are Jinn (just because there's a tumor or chemical imbalance does not mean Jinn didn't cause it).
I’d really like to see the scholars you visit? Because I personally know of two brothers who had severe cases of mental illness, due to excessive amount of drug abuse. Remarkably they are ok when they take their medication. Maybe the medication sedates the jinn inside them. Are 99 % of mental disorders in non-muslims community also a result of black magic?
I do have some personal experience with this stuff too, so I know a bit myself. What are you a witch doctor?
You sound like you've had some negative experiences with some Kuffar who were distorting the real medicine behind exorcism, and your logic is reminding me of a child who gets bit by a dog and then grows up hating all dogs. Many people also fear this sort of talk about magic and demonic possession, and thus they pretend it doesn't exist. This sounds kinda like what you're doing. Now you’re not only a soothsayer as you’ve managed to identify my past but you’re also a psychologist as you’ve clearly diagnosed my mental reasoning.
The story this sister mentioned is just far too coincidental to be an actual coincidence, unless Allah is just humouring the family like I said By your logic, Allah most have been humouring my family too. .
Either that or her grandmother was able to prophesize about what would happen in the future. Bloody hell I’d ask the witch doctor for my money back as it took ten years for it to happen.

Maybe I should write this out phonetically as some of you are clearly having a hard time listening. I believe in jinns, I believe in magic (all of it being black) , but like I said 99% of black magic accusation are nonsense.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:09 AM   #18
oscilsoda

Thank you people for taking time and read my story..

for those who think am ignorant and uneducated.. just to let u know I go to one the most prestigious universities in the US and i am majoring in one of the most difficult subject...I took a year off when my mum got sick and I am back and inshalla will be graduating in few months..

To be honest I never thought black magic could do this to people until I experianced my own story.. It left me broken from inside.. to see my own father destroying us and harming my family left me shaken for lifetime.. but I pray to god and I know god will help us through this..

My mum always suffered from muscle pains in her legs and back.. she visisted every doctor no one knew what was with wrong with her.. my dad is isolated from everyone.. especially when my mum got sick he locks himself in the room and stays from day to night.. He is far from anything normal.. even relatives noticed this.. when I am in the US he sends us money and gives us good life.. once I leave and head back home (which is an Arabic country) he intentially turns our life into hell..he abandon us from money and fights with us (especially me) so I can leave my mum and head back to the US.. my dad is controlling us through money.. u people have no idea what I have been through.. when I tell people my story they shake and cry in tears..

one day I had a fight with him and told him if he doesnt want to pay for my mums medical expenses (he had insurance, the costs were nothing big) he should divorce her.. when i said this he brough a hair dryer and a wire and hit me on my head several times.. he tried to put the wire around my neck... when I went to a sheikh he told me someone who is possed my jinn would never divorce his wife.. he will be after her until she dies..

hes the biggest liar.. always trying to make me and my other siblings fight.. just to let u know.. none of my siblings pray.. my dad encourage them to go to the wrong path..I beg them to pray and visit my mum in the hospital..I dont know what happened to them..

my mums family went crazy.. they used to call my dad and tell him before he goes to the mosque and pretend to pray he should take care of his daughters and ask them where they go.. his reply was "its no ones bussiness what my daughters do.. am ok with them doing anything "

people this is not normall... any normal father even with no religion is to some degree protective of his daughters.. my dad is not..

I am sad ... I know ill never have a family again.. I just want my mum to get better and I am willing to take care of her all my life.. this is the only thing I ask god.. my mum is the only thing I have in this life..

Old 11-18-2008, 07:31 AM   #19
Varbaiskkic

To Sister Islam100, I pray Inshallah your problems disappear. May Allah restore happy times for you and your family and give good health to your loved ones.

Brothers Intrepid and Squier, you are entitled to your views, but at least show some compassion to a muslim sister who has an ill mother. What is wrong with you? Do you come on this forum to mock others more unfortunate than you?

Old 11-18-2008, 09:34 AM   #20
Dweplyododo

This STUPID modern brand of "ooooh magic isn't really real, it's allll in the mind" **** really gets on my nerves.

You IGNORANT people have never experienced the pain of black magic, so that's why you're here talking ****.

If you knew what it was like, then you wouldn't spout such new age enlightened nonsense.

Of course in some cases it might not be magic, but not ALL cases. It can and DOES happen for real.
LOL. The person who believes illnesses are caused by magic is accusing people of being ignorant.

OH THE IRONY!

Reply to Thread New Thread